Aftermath

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aftermath

I gave it a few days to let things cool off. Yeah we lost and we didn't play well as a team. Jalen received a lot of flak even though we had a monumental amount of mistakes. Here are some things that happened.

- Ridley started a fight directed at Jalen, Tua tried to calm it down, RH15 stepped in and got all over Ridley for walking during the hurry up offense, Saban then got in involved. It ended.

- As we all know, we have a shot to be in the playoffs if OSU wins and def if TCU wins.

- The team has been working out and doing conditioning, obviously they took the loss hard, is what it is.

- After last nights ranking, team had a meeting this morning, Jalen apologized for his poor performance and said they can win this thing and that he will kill himself to make it happen. Was well received.

- If we make it to the playoff I think you will see a reenergized team emerge. We may not be the best we have ever been but these guys are going to play hard.

Roll Tide

Jalen supporting the Barn gear this week? per the bet with Sir Charles.

Comment

I'm glad there was at least one player, Ridley, that was interested in winning the game.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm glad Ridley called out Jalen. Bout time somebody on the team did that. And I'm glad CNS had to get involved. He needs to know people are tired of Jalen not doing his job. I'm surprised the RBs didn't call out the OL.

If we don't make the playoffs, I wonder if Ridley will skip the bowl game. Why play another game with Jalen as QB, and risk injury befor the combine?

For my 2-cents, I don't think we make the playoffs. But stranger things have happened.

Comment

I don't like hearing that people are calling out jalen for not doing his job. I know how this will sound but my intentions are good, jalen is doing the best to his ability.

Comment

Originally posted by Stan
            I don't like hearing that people are calling out jalen for not doing his job. I know how this will sound but my intentions are good, jalen is doing the best to his ability.
            So he's doing all he can, and it's just not enough?

Comment

Originally posted by Biff View Post
              So he's doing all he can, and it's just not enough?

That's how I feel

Comment

Originally posted by Stan

That's how I feel
                I agree with that, but his effort and execution in the AU game was unacceptable. And apparently some on the team felt the same way

Comment

Ridley has been done with Jalen for weeks. It's obvious by his body language and some of the news coming out of the locker room. I'm not Jalen's biggest fan by any means, but Ridley needs to play ball and stop being a divisive force. Not to mention that he's dropping more balls and taking plays off when he knows he's not going to get targeted. Take some blame yourself, Calvin. All those damn Auburn receivers were playing balls to the wall holding the hell out of all our guys all night long. You ain't to good to hold somebody, CR3

Comment

He didn't go after one of those bad snaps like I thought he should have. I'm wondering if he was sick or something.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Those 2 snaps were perfect, they were just a bit early.

Comment

Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post
                        Ridley has been done with Jalen for weeks. It's obvious by his body language and some of the news coming out of the locker room. I'm not Jalen's biggest fan by any means, but Ridley needs to play ball and stop being a divisive force. Not to mention that he's dropping more balls and taking plays off when he knows he's not going to get targeted. Take some blame yourself, Calvin. All those damn Auburn receivers were playing balls to the wall holding the hell out of all our guys all night long. You ain't to good to hold somebody, CR3
                        I noticed that too. He started being visibly aggravated about halfway through the season which ain't cool in my book. I don't know what is going on behind closed doors but it is a bad look either way. Plus Ridley has been getting in quite a few scuffles with the other team as well. If he is being a pre madonna I'm surprised someone hasn't whooped his ass. He isn't the biggest guy on the team.

This team is eerily similar to the 2013 team.

Comment

I don't know what he's pissed about. He's the only one Jalen throws to.

Last edited by Biff; 11-29-2017, 08:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Biff View Post
                            I don't know what he's pissed about. He's the only Jalen throws to.

No shit

Comment

I see alot of Jalen hate in here and quite frankly the rest of the team played poorly as well. Ridley is a Diva and out himself before the team by his actions. He will have to earn some respect back. Also the OC did not call a good game at all. He has to commit to RPO with Jalen and stop forcing him into long slow developing pass plays.

Comment

Working...
                              X