Aftermath

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Crimsonboz View Post
    I see alot of Jalen hate in here and quite frankly the rest of the team played poorly as well. Ridley is a Diva and out himself before the team by his actions. He will have to earn some respect back. Also the OC did not call a good game at all. He has to commit to RPO with Jalen and stop forcing him into long slow developing pass plays.
    Any insight into what Saban thinks about the play calling? Example, does he want him to stick more with the RPO?

I know last year and the year before when he would get fed up with Kiffen he would blast him on the sidelines. I haven't seen that with Dabol. Probably because Dabol is a mature adult and Kiffen acts like a kid.

Anyway thanks for the inside info.

Comment

Anybody call out Bo for doing stupid shit like clapping his hands in the backfield causing a premature snap?

Comment

Hardly a news bulletin that the OC didn't call a good game. That's been going on most of the season but with inferior opponents we got away with it. What the hell is going on? Do we need a coach to develop the OC ?? Oy veh...

Comment

....and don't we have 2 OC's?

Comment

Originally posted by rueben View Post
            Anybody call out Bo for doing stupid shit like clapping his hands in the backfield causing a premature snap?
            Shouldn't the QB or center be pointing out the MIKE instead of the tailback. I can't remember ever seeing that. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Chowder

Shouldn't the QB or center be pointing out the MIKE instead of the tailback. I can't remember ever seeing that. Please correct me if I'm wrong.
              I think Bo was telling Bozeman he needed to be making his calls louder or pointing. Bozeman supposed to call out the Mike. Jalen didn't seem to be paying attention to any of it. I guess trying to get motion going and making sure the WRs were on the same page.

Comment

Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post

I think Bo was telling Bozeman he needed to be making his calls louder or pointing. Bozeman supposed to call out the Mike. Jalen didn't seem to be paying attention to any of it. I guess trying to get motion going and making sure the WRs were on the same page.
                That makes sense. Was a shit show for sure. Jalen looked rattled for the first time. Happens to all quarterbacks at one point or another.

Comment

Originally posted by Chowder

That makes sense. Was a shit show for sure. Jalen looked rattled for the first time. Happens to all quarterbacks at one point or another.
                  Jalen has a nice poker face. Sometimes it translates a little too much to his promptness. He needs to hurry the fuck up and show some leadership in making the rest of the offense hurry too. I think Bo was trying, maybe, to do too much cause Jalen always displays a mentality like he just smoked a nice bowl.

Comment

Working...
                  X