**Official Bama in the Playoffs Thread**

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• **Official Bama in the Playoffs Thread**

Try to consolidate everything into an Official thread.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Here's what concerns me as of right now.

1. That a handful of players on this team are at odds with one another, and there's fighting in and amongst us.

and

B. For some reason, I feel like there may be a few that have already moved on to the next level in head and heart.

Can the mastermind get this team refocused and committed to a championship???

Comment

Fuck a fight. If there's a good thing about a fight with a loved one, it's the make up. Fights happen, especially when you combine testosterone and a bad loss to a rival. They will come together for this and channel that energy towards getting a trophy.

As for the feeling that some have moved on in head and heart, maybe so. But I feel like the chance to move on with a National Championship ring in hand is a good remedy for that.

I cannot wait.

Comment

Playing at the Sugar Bowl, That's a home game for us.

Last edited by Biff; 12-03-2017, 01:05 PM.

Comment

Trob and I are going to get us the Natty. Between his heavy sugar content Kool-ade, and my crimson colored glasses, we got this!

Comment

All the online and offshore lines are Bama -1.5 or -2. That's just insane.

Comment

Originally posted by 2Stater View Post
              Trob and I are going to get us the Natty. Between his heavy sugar content Kool-ade, and my crimson colored glasses, we got this!
              Maybe you can give some of that Kool-Aid to the Clemson DL just before the game and maybe it will slow them down.

I'm with Hannibal....Bama favored by 1.5 - 2 is nuts.

Comment

Will bama fans accept dabo as coach in a few years after we go 0-2 against him?

Comment

Is a month enough time for tua to grasp the playbook completely?

I better stop before, trob, boz, and tater beat me down

Comment

Originally posted by Stan View Post
                    Will bama fans accept dabo as coach in a few years after we go 0-2 against him?

Tough to go 0-2 when you're already 1-1...

Comment

Originally posted by It Takes Eleven View Post

Tough to go 0-2 when you're already 1-1...
                      Nice catch, 1-2

Comment

Barn gets to play UCF @ Mercedes stadium and go 0 and 2 in the new dome. ..... simple pleasures. Roll Tide!

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by McBaman View Post

Maybe you can give some of that Kool-Aid to the Clemson DL just before the game and maybe it will slow them down.

I'm with Hannibal....Bama favored by 1.5 - 2 is nuts.
                          That's how Kool-Ade and Crimson colored glasses work, McB. I have to admit, though, at face value, it would seem the Vegas boys were smoking crack.

Comment

It can't be said too often: Betting lines don't reflect the bookies' opinion of how games will turn out. Rather, the initial line reflects what the bookies anticipate will be the public's opinion on that subject. When one team starts getting too much play, the bookies of course adjust the line to try to even out the betting on each team, which is the ideal win-win financial position for them. To the extent that betting lines turn out to accurately predict the actual outcome, it's an example of "the wisdom of crowds," not the prescience of bookies.

Comment

I like football

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X