Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rumors

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Rumors

    Boz,

    Lots of rumors floating around about many of the team having the flu, Tua’s family being unhappy with his playing time this year, etc. Any insights into the team’s state of mind as we go into the final days of preparation?

  • #2
    Tua played more minutes than any freshman backup QB than I can remember. His family has no basis for this gripe, if, in fact, this rumor is true. If, however, they are complaining that Tua would have played better than Jalen in certain games, they have a point.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by general487 View Post
      Boz,

      Lots of rumors floating around about many of the team having the flu, Tua’s family being unhappy with his playing time this year, etc. Any insights into the team’s state of mind as we go into the final days of preparation?
      Sources? I've seen nothing of this.

      Comment


      • #4
        Seems logical. All parents want theirs to play more. But haven’t seen anything on this other than the posters from Team Tua I would think Mac Jones has more to gain by transferring Flu??? We have it at my house but We’re in ATL

        Comment


        • #5
          ,

          Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

          Comment


          • #6
            I should make clear that I'm not saying these rumors are true. In fact, that's one of the reasons for my post, since Boz usually has good insight. These are all rumors on other boards.

            Comment


            • #7
              I heard that Jalen was seen wearing a mask.

              Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post
                I heard that Jalen was seen wearing a mask.

                Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
                His face is in a boot

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post
                  I heard that Jalen was seen wearing a mask.

                  Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
                  I heard that too. Boz addressed it on the Rant. Looks like he really is leaving us out.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Pinche Cabron View Post

                    His face is in a boot
                    And his mask is in a boot.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post
                      I heard that Jalen was seen wearing a mask.

                      Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
                      Well it's not 1910 anymore. Helmets have face masks now.

                      Click image for larger version

Name:	v1.aDsxMjg3NDtqOzE3NTUwOzEyMDA7NzAwOzEwNTA.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	55.6 KB
ID:	42118
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Our 3rd down conversions are in a boot. That is for sure.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Big Balls

                          I heard that too. Boz addressed it on the Rant. Looks like he really is leaving us out.
                          Well, thanks again fat boy

                          Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Big Balls

                            I heard that too. Boz addressed it on the Rant. Looks like he really is leaving us out.
                            What did boz say?

                            Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              We'll never know, thanks to HL

                              Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X