No announcement yet.

National Championship Game Talk

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

uga fans got the jump on buying tix, it will be a hostile crowd.

Comment

Saban doesn’t like the quick turnaround between the playoffs and the title game.

http://www.al.com/alabamafootball/in...n_takes_2.html

I agree with him. Yes, a week is all we have in the regular season, but the title game also carries all of the media obligations of a bowl game, leaving less time than a regular season week. I don’t get why we are so dead set on the title game being on Monday night. I wish it could be on Thursday, which would give three extra days and plenty of time to meet the media obligations without interfering with practice time. Plus, I’d just rather play it on Thursday night, would be close to the weekend, would probably help people traveling too and from the game, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Biff View Post
        The worst I've ever been around in my life. I want them all to suffer immensely. Men women and children

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
        I won't say the children as I haven't met many of them. However the adults are a horribly obnoxious lot. They act like winning the title is their birthright or something. Remind them of the fact that GT has won a title since them and they magically change the subject.
        barney_stinson_signature_by_schub3rt.jpg

Comment

Jennings officially out for Championship game.

"There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
          Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
          Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
          Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

Originally posted by quack quack bang View Post
            Jennings officially out for Championship game.
            Just dammit!

Comment

USE ALL THE RB'S! Jacobs cannot get lost in the shuffle. Make sure Harris has gas in the tank to finish, LEARN FROM LAST YEAR.

Take the game out of Jalen's hands as much as possible... Let's hope the D forces a TO.

Freshman QB against Saban, I like our chances. Play calling will be huge. ROLL MF'N TIDE!

Comment

We are going to be well prepared for this game. UGA is pretty traditional and we get a chance to use our Base Heavy Package also known as BHP. Losing Jennings hurts but we have depth back at that spot.

Offense needs to make a few plays and tight defense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

Comment

This game will take an entirely different defensive performance. Gonna have to manTF up up the middle of the D and control the gaps. Edge is going to have to hold their spot and not get trapped worried about helping inside.

Offense isn't going to have it a whole lot easier either.

Comment

How does the O overcome the game plan & play calling from Daboll, and, the performance of Jalen?

Just have to find a way to win.

After the Sugar Bowl, I'm not going to doubt Boz.

Comment

Bama -3.5 Now

Comment

Originally posted by Tidestalker
                          USE ALL THE RB'S! Jacobs cannot get lost in the shuffle. Make sure Harris has gas in the tank to finish, LEARN FROM LAST YEAR.

Take the game out of Jalen's hands as much as possible... Let's hope the D forces a TO.

Freshman QB against Saban, I like our chances. Play calling will be huge. ROLL MF'N TIDE!
                          Jacobs was limited due to injury. Najee is around. If we're only not playing him because he doesn't have relevant experience, then shame on us for not getting him touches earlier.

Comment

Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post

Jacobs was limited due to injury. Najee is around. If we're only not playing him because he doesn't have relevant experience, then shame on us for not getting him touches earlier.
                            I had not heard that... Jacobs is special... Hope he's healthy enough and gets some opportuinities

Comment

http://www.al.com/alabamafootball/in...d_alabama.html Cecil Hurt @CecilHurt

America is inches away from Donald Trump meeting Tony Brown...

Comment

Originally posted by Bamaholic View Post
                                http://www.al.com/alabamafootball/in...d_alabama.html Cecil Hurt @CecilHurt

America is inches away from Donald Trump meeting Tony Brown...
                                Traffic nightmare will become SUPER-traffic nightmare.

Comment

Working...
                                X