X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not picking against Boz again.

Bama 27

UGA 20

Tough, hard-fought game. In-game injuries may affect the outcome. Jalen has to pass the ball better than he did against Clemson.
    Last edited by McBaman; 01-08-2018, 09:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by McBaman
      Not picking against Box again.

Bama 27

UGA 20

Tough, hard-fought game. In-game injuries may affect the outcome. Jalen has to pass the ball better than he did against Clemson.
      This is the score that I gave in my family's contest.

Comment

The revenge game is over and we we got what we came for. Damien Harris referred in an interview to finding a way to get back up for a game following that emotional win. I know its a National Championship game but the players feel vindication from last year already because they beat the team that took it from us before. Also, the chip Bama had on their shoulder is much smaller that it was prior to Jan 1st. A lot of people said we didn't deserve to be in the playoffs and with that dominant performance in game 1, that talk has subsided. Most of the pundits are picking us and we are no longer the underdog. We've also heard that we are built to beat a team like Georgia. Should be a no-brainer, and that's the biggest problem.

Now, don't get me wrong, I am not trying to bring ya'll down. I'm bringing all of this up to make a point. Coach Saban is a huge believer in figuring out the psychology of how to win and be consistent. IF we win this game tonight, this may be Saban's greatest achievement since he's been here. If you factor in all I said, and add in the injuries, the task ahead for him is his biggest one to date.
        Last edited by Big Balls; 01-08-2018, 10:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Balls View Post
          The revenge game is over and we we got what we came for. Damien Harris referred in an interview to finding a way to get back up for a game following that emotional win. I know its a National Championship game but the players feel vindication from last year already because they beat the team that took it from us before. Also, the chip Bama had on their shoulder is much smaller that it was prior to Jan 1st. A lot of people said we didn't deserve to be in the playoffs and with that dominant performance in game 1, that talk has subsided. Most of the pundits are picking us and we are no longer the underdog. We've also heard that we are built to beat a team like Georgia. Should be a no-brainer, and that's the biggest problem.

Now, don;t get me wrong, I am not trying to bring ya'll down. I'm bringing all of this up to make a point. Coach Saban is a huge believer in figuring out the psychology of how to win and be consistent. IF we win this game tonight, this may be Saban's greatest achievement since he's been here. If you factor in all I said, and add in the injuries, the task ahead for him is his biggest one to date.
          Bravo, see my score prediction

Comment

Who won the pick em? I aint good at 'rythmatic and such

Comment

Originally posted by McBaman View Post
              Not picking against Boz again.

Bama 27

UGA 20

Looks like McBaman takes the honors.

Comment

Originally posted by 2Stater View Post

Looks like McBaman takes the honors.
                https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/al...ng-title-game/
                May have to toss out the results and void the pick em.....Vegas betters may have a case too.
                Cheattin Sumbitches!!! We would have crushed em if they didn't pull a Belichick!!

Comment

A bunch of teams must have stolen our playbook

Comment

Originally posted by Bama Ravens View Post
                    Georgia 23 Alabama 17

(strategic reasons for this prediction)
                    Perfect pick once again.

always pick the opponent

Comment

Working...
                    X