Pumped! Let's GO!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pumped! Let's GO!!

I have to say this team has faced a lot of adversity this year between media scrutiny, inner team issues, and losing to Auburn. Proud of what they did against Clemson and can't wait for them to bring home 17. There are a crap ton of people who didn't think we would be here, my hat is off to this team. I am about to run through a wall btw, Roll Tide. Enjoy this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aO37euUrIe4

Give me your thoughts Boz based on attitude and focus of the players?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Me too... live in Ga... not going to work tomorrow, just too pumped to think about work... Roll Tide Roll, Dilly Dilly #17

Comment

Originally posted by Down4ttown View Post
        Give me your thoughts Boz based on attitude and focus of the players?

Team has that feeling like they won't be beat. They will fight the entire 60 mins. Prepare for war men!

Comment

#17 coming home tomorrow night!

Comment

I'm not doubting Boz again. Tried that last week and was (thankfully)..... WRONG!

Comment

Domination!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Let the Deuce loose!

Comment

About 23 hours to kickoff...

ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!

Comment

I've been sitting in my office in Midtown for about almost two hours. I think it's getting darker. The apachylypse is upon us.

Comment

For anybody having trouble getting motivated for tonight.

If this report is true, Saban is right to hold a grudge.
                      "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
                      Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Comment

During the press conference yesterday morning, one of the reporters brought up the question of Saban and Kirby's relationship. Saban more or less said that after 10 years of being together at Bama, that they were family. He stated that this game wasn't personal. Kirby pretty much agreed with all of that and more.

I don't think Kirby is undercutting Saban in recruiting. I think the combination of Kirby being a great recruiter on his own, and the fact that there is abundant talent in Georgia, is the perfect storm for Georgia right now.

As far as Fromm flipping from Bama to Georgia? I think he saw the writing on the wall with hurts and Tua.

Nothing to see here IMO. Just a writer trying to get clicks.

Comment

I just gotta say, I'm glad this is a strength on strength type of matchup. It is a game that will be determined in large part by what happens in the trenches. I feel good about Bama in those situations.

I'm leaving my score prediction (picked UGA) the same, though. It's strategic.

Comment

Originally posted by Bama Ravens View Post
                            I just gotta say, I'm glad this is a strength on strength type of matchup. It is a game that will be determined in large part by what happens in the trenches. I feel good about Bama in those situations.

I'm leaving my score prediction (picked UGA) the same, though. It's strategic.
                            I agree that I'd rather play a team like Georgia than a wide open spread attack like OU. However, our OL has been maddeningly inconsistent this year. While losing Cotton hurts, I actually don't think there's a huge difference between him and Hassenauer, so that injury might not be as significant as it appears on face value. We need the OL to show up with a tenacity like they played with last week. If that happens, I firmly believe us to be in great shape for tonight's game. If the OL performs as it has at other times this year, we will have real problems moving the football at all.
                            barney_stinson_signature_by_schub3rt.jpg

Comment

I hope we win
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X