Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bamaholic View Post
    I hope we win
    This is not the over the top Holic we've all come to know and love. You okay there?
    barney_stinson_signature_by_schub3rt.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Barney Stinson View Post

This is not the over the top Holic we've all come to know and love. You okay there?
    personal stress.
    sigpic

Comment

personal stress.
      Hope all is/gets well buddy.

Comment

personal stress.

Comment

Originally posted by It Takes Eleven View Post

I smiled out loud
          sigpic

Comment

We are some Rolex wearing, 16 National championship ring wearing, kiss stealing, wheeling and dealing, limo riding, jet flying, son of a guns, and we're about to make these alligators fly.

WOOOOOOO

Comment

Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post
              We are some Rolex wearing, 16 National championship ring wearing, kiss stealing, wheeling and dealing, limo riding, jet flying, son of a guns, and we're about to make these alligators fly.

WOOOOOOO
              Click image for larger version  Name:	04ZWE.jpg Views:	2 Size:	4.6 KB ID:	43304

barney_stinson_signature_by_schub3rt.jpg

Comment

I gotta tell you, I headed out at 2:30 for lunch at my favorite Midtown establishment (Cypress Street Pint & Plate - house beer is Sweetwater IPA and is always $3) and the place was infested with uga folks. One table and two folks next to me at the bar were Bama, the rest were leg humpers. It will be a home uga crowd, still like our chances, but if I hadn't happened across a pair of lost Bama fans looking for Hudson Grille (the Midtown Bama bar) I'd have been in a bad mood. Roll Tide, gentlemen.

Comment

Working...
                X