Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Big Balls View Post

Hell yeah we did.
    I guess my thread starting is good luck.

Comment

They're celebrating all the way to the Big Apple...

Comment

Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post
        They're celebrating all the way to the Big Apple...

Nice.

Comment

My thoughts!

Good (so many):

-The D in general - BEND BUT DON'T BREAK. Just when they looked gassed with 9 mins or so in the 4th, they stiffened up and got a stop.

-Payne and R. Davis were absolute monsters tonight... Think Payne was off the field 1 mini series and Frazier got run over, 94 came right back in. That Davis sack was so huge... Beast mode

-Avarett made a few really nice plays. Had a TFL and a couple nice pass break ups. Props

-JK Scott - Ended his career the right way. He was tremendous tonight

-Daboll. Talk about a guy who had his back against the wall. Have to give credit to a few things... First, his confidence in Tua. That first FG drive was beautiful with the fake zone reads... But he came back to the run on some key plays! Enough to keep the D honest. That last play call was for the ages... Credit to him, I been on his ass all year.

-Burton Burns- The running back rotation! Used them all tonight... Would've loved to see D. Harris the last series but other than that, such a great job not panicking and sticking with 1 dude.

-Every single receiver. We used them all tonight... how refreshing?! Even Rob Foster had some nice plays... Rugs, Jeudy, Sims, D Smith, and of course Ridley. We all knew they were capable, just a matter of someone getting them the ball

-Last but not least... C'mon Yall - ALEX LEATHERWOOD (i believe he came in at LT?). For a true freshman to come in under those circumstances... Down big, dawgs ears pinned back. Can't even imagine how tough that was. Superb!

-Pruitt called a couple sweet blitzes! Came off the edge for a sack, big TFL, and the stunt late for Lewis.

-Oh yeah, I guess Tua did OK....

Bad:
          -The Mekhi Brown silliness. So glad he redeemed himself cause he could've been a goat

-Gave Daboll credit for late, but early went away from the run!! Damn. Made it tough on Jalen I thought

-The dreaded late blitz that costed us the deep TD over Tony Brown. FUCKING THROW THAT AWAY! How many times?!

Ugly:
          -PAPA... I'm so glad we won the game... He would've been infamous forever.

RTR!!!!

Comment

I can't wait to hear from Boz about what the deal was with M Brown. Don't know how in the world he ever saw the field again.

Incredible job by every single freshman that played last night. Damn, the future is bright.

Yeah, glad Pappy got redeemed or would have been as bad as Greg Gantt. Having said that, can we get a kicker next year, pleeeeeeeeease?

Comment

"There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
              Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
              Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
              Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

Marq Burnett@Marq_Burnett

“That’s how you fucking do that shit.” — DeVonta Smith

11:20 PM - Jan 8, 2018 · Atlanta, GA
                "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
                Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
                Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
                Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

I'm sickened by Brown. I don't ever recall seeing that on a Bama sideline.
                  Disappointing that he got back on the field

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Biff View Post

I'm personally fine with kicking him off the team permanently.
                    barney_stinson_signature_by_schub3rt.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Biff

I think I remember Harrison going after someone on the sideline after he got really upset after a play a few years ago. He turned out OK. I trust the coaches will address it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Thats clothesline was pretty awesome tho.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

https://m.imgur.com/LCGmouX

Comment

I was surprised to see Saban change things up like that.

Comment

why was he apologizing to his parents? did he forget what he was going to say to warrant the apology or is he apologizing to his parents for praising God?

Comment

Originally posted by Thunderballs
                                why was he apologizing to his parents? did he forget what he was going to say to warrant the apology or is he apologizing to his parents for praising God?
                                He was apologizing because he forgot to thank God first.

Comment

Working...
                                X