Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post Mortem Championship

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
     
    "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
    Nick Saban 9/10/2016

    Comment


    • #47
      Sucks that we have to share our championship with UCF

      Comment


      • #48
        anfernee jennings post game celebration on field...
        https://twitter.com/ArashMarkazi/sta...09834767998976

        Comment


        • #49

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by Thunderballs View Post
            anfernee jennings post game celebration on field...
            https://twitter.com/ArashMarkazi/sta...09834767998976
            That will get your eyes dusty.

            Comment


            • #51
              I am still in shock....this was a great win.


              Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

              Comment


              • #52
                Clemson radio personalities are some whiny assed bitches. Complaining every breath about the officiating. Oh boo-hoo!! Didn't bother you last year when with the pick play no-calls that handed you the Natty. STFU!!!

                Comment


                • #53
                  Originally posted by 2Stater View Post
                  Clemson radio personalities are some whiny assed bitches. Complaining every breath about the officiating. Oh boo-hoo!! Didn't bother you last year when with the pick play no-calls that handed you the Natty. STFU!!!
                  Um, 'Tater....buddy....That was last week's game.

                  We played Georgia this week for the Championship.
                  "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
                  Nick Saban 9/10/2016

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Originally posted by quack quack bang View Post

                    Um, 'Tater....buddy....That was last week's game.

                    We played Georgia this week for the Championship.
                    That's what they're complaining about. Since we bitch-slapped them last week, they had to live vicariously through Ga. Oh dey butthurt!

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Originally posted by 2Stater View Post

                      That's what they're complaining about. Since we bitch-slapped them last week, they had to live vicariously through Ga. Oh dey butthurt!

                      Everything's OK, buddy. We know it gets hard to keep up when things get to moving a little fast around here at times. It happens to all of us at times. We know, we know. It has absolutely nothing to do with age.

                      "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
                      Nick Saban 9/10/2016

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        .

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          OMG! face mask

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Bunch of happy folks getting big bonus checks:


                            Click image for larger version

Name:	DTGreZ7VMAUl4BL.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	126.3 KB
ID:	43913

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              .
                              I want this on a T SHIRT!

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                https://www.tidesports.com/cecil-hur...ua-tagovailoa/
                                Very good read....... Short
                                In Hawaiian lore, the world begins in chaos – “O ke au i kahuli wela ka honua,” the time when the world was hot. Then the heavens turn about. For a half, Alabama’s world was chaos. Things were falling apart, figuratively speaking. The Crimson Tide wasn’t moving on offense and wasn’t acting with its usual …

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X