X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://www.sbnation.com/college-foo...mpionship-2018
    Even better read...

Comment

It is always fun to scan these panoramas to see what weird shit you can find.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	daf.jpg Views:	1 Size:	726.2 KB ID:	43923

Check out this interactive fan photo from the 2018 College Football Playoff National Championship Game - powered by Blakeway Worldwide Panoramas!

Comment

So in the pic above there is a presumable Tennersee fan, Kentucky fan, an Iowa hat to diss Ohio St? and now is this guy an LSU fan?
      Click image for larger version

Name:	daf1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	224.9 KB
ID:	43925

Comment

Can you find Trump?

Comment

Name:	DTE1ZYyXcAA7AHp.jpg:large.jpg
Size:	90.1 KB
ID:	43929

Comment

Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post
            Can you find Trump?

Name:	daf2.jpg
Size:	303.0 KB
ID:	43931

Comment

Originally posted by Thunderballs View Post

Name:	daf2.jpg
Size:	303.0 KB
ID:	43931
              Funny how when he left at half time we were loosing.
              Out goes Trump, in come Tua.
              then.......17.
              On a side note. Georgia beats this years Heisman trophy winner then looses to next years Heisman winner.

Comment

Originally posted by Thunderballs View Post
                It is always fun to scan these panoramas to see what weird shit you can find.
                Click image for larger version Name:	daf.jpg Views:	1 Size:	726.2 KB ID:	43923
                That was fun.....for about 5 minutes.

Comment

Name:	7233aeae857cc5273e70d21b0275d918.jpg
Size:	61.1 KB
ID:	43935

Comment

I am still in utter disbelief. 24 hours ago right now I felt like throwing up we were looking so bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Bama Ravens View Post
                      I am still in utter disbelief. 24 hours ago right now I felt like throwing up we were looking so bad.

I'm like Raven. Still "processing" the reality of what happened last night. I can't really put it in words.

But Cecil has a way of saying things...... https://www.tidesports.com/cecil-hur...ua-tagovailoa/

IMHO...what happened last night was some kind of earthquake. And with quakes come aftershocks. They will be felt...in recruiting -- the myth that Bama doesn't play freshmen has been blown up, and the idea that Bama was somehow going into decline....NOT!!! There will be rumblings through the coaching staff and a lot of things to sort out in spring ball. Some guys will transfer for whatever reason. And finally, what kind of O will be be running next fall?

By the way folks....those firecracker like sounds you heard not long after the game ended...those were heads blowing up in Awbarn...

Roll Tide...

Comment

I want to know if 5 true freshman in on one side of the ball was a championship game record. Sure seems like it should be.

Comment

The crazy part is with Tua, we are easily the biggest favorites for next year I can remember.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I agree, it hardly seems real at this point. Taking a couple of days working on the house, and Pell City was crimson yesterday. Big question for me is who declares for the draft over the next few days. I expect Damien to go, and Ridley. I don't think Bo gets drafted, but staying probably won't improve his stock. Najee ran like a combo of young Bo and seasoned Yeldon. He and Jacobs will be a crazy tandem next year.

Comment

Originally posted by It Takes Eleven View Post
                              I agree, it hardly seems real at this point. Taking a couple of days working on the house, and Pell City was crimson yesterday. Big question for me is who declares for the draft over the next few days. I expect Damien to go, and Ridley. I don't think Bo gets drafted, but staying probably won't improve his stock. Najee ran like a combo of young Bo and seasoned Yeldon. He and Jacobs will be a crazy tandem next year.

And don't forget Brian Robinson. He didn't play much, but looked good when he did. Gotta wonder, though if maybe he transfers.

Comment

Working...
                              X