Post Mortem Championship

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 2Stater View Post

And don't forget Brian Robinson. He didn't play much, but looked good when he did. Gotta wonder, though if maybe he transfers.
    Isn't Robinson the local kid from Hillcrest? I don't think he transfers. Probably been a dream of his to play for Bama his whole life.
    barney_stinson_signature_by_schub3rt.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Barney Stinson View Post

Isn't Robinson the local kid from Hillcrest? I don't think he transfers. Probably been a dream of his to play for Bama his whole life.
      That's good to hear because I think he's gonna be a good one.

Comment

Originally posted by It Takes Eleven View Post
        Najee ran like a combo of young Bo and seasoned Yeldon. He and Jacobs will be a crazy tandem next year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        THIS
        "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
        Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
        Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
        Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

Oh Lawd yesterday was a haze! Little sleep, overhung, 8-5 meetings, but wore a smile most of the day. Roll Tide bitches!

Comment

Originally posted by BillBrosky View Post
            Oh Lawd yesterday was a haze! Little sleep, overhung, 8-5 meetings, but wore a smile most of the day. Roll Tide bitches!
            This is actually the worst day. It's the day after the day after the Natty. The college football season is over and the post game chatter dies down to a trickle. Since I no longer watch the NFL, I need to go to football rehab.

Comment

This is actually the worst day. It's the day after the day after the Natty. The college football season is over and the post game chatter dies down to a trickle. Since I no longer watch the NFL, I need to go to football rehab.
              Ditto. I'm right there with you,
              "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
              Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
              Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
              Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

I venture over to the Rant. They still melting over there. Talking about refs and blown calls. Good times!

Comment

Originally posted by BillBrosky View Post

I venture over to the Rant. They still melting over there. Talking about refs and blown calls. Good times!
                  I hear ya. Errbody up here in Clempson territory is bitching and whining too. They didn't even have a dog in the hunt, they just hate Bama.

Comment

Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post
                    I want to know if 5 true freshman in on one side of the ball was a championship game record. Sure seems like it should be.
                    6 right?
                    Leatherwood, Ruggs, Smith, Jeudy, N Harris, Tua

Comment

Originally posted by Thunderballs

6 right?
                      Leatherwood, Ruggs, Smith, Jeudy, N Harris, Tua
                      I *think* five was the most we ever got in simultaneously.

Comment

Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post

I *think* five was the most we ever got in simultaneously.
                        Thats going to be great for recruiting.

Comment

Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post

Thats going to be great for recruiting.
                          I'm sure it will be spinned by opposing coaches saying--you won't see the field since all these freshman are good enough to play in the crucial minutes of the national championship game....

Comment

Ridley td catch. Najee getting mauled--
                            Last edited by Thunderballs; 01-10-2018, 09:21 AM.

Comment

^
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	threading-the-needle-day.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	40.8 KB
ID:	43991

Comment

Originally posted by Thunderballs View Post
                                Ridley td catch. Najee getting mauled
                                I saw that PI on Najee in replays. Some folks think Tua was throwing to Najee and Ridley came across and caught it instead. Gotta hope if Ridley wasn't there, the ref would have thrown the flag.

Comment

Working...
                                X