Clear All

• Boz?

Has Boz checked in since the Natty?

In before "Hanni ran him off."

Comment

Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post
      In before "Hanni ran him off."

Comment

He might have died watching the game, which almost happened to me.

also Hanni

Comment

would be nice to have a catch up session/comments from BOZ re: potential coaching changes and where the team's minds are.

What was the extent of the injury to Jonah's ankle/leg? Where the team is settling in with the Jalen/Tua situation. How do you sit a guy who has gotten you there and only lost 2 games in 2 years... but there is no denying the talent of TUA!!!.. how do you not start the kid who brought you back and won the game, doing more in a half than anyone thought would be possible

Hard to think the team won't have a bit of the big head going into next year having accomplished so much this year... And won't have the BIG opening game and with so many teams rebuilding with new coaching staffs only real challenge with be the Barn and with them coming to BD, the playing field will be a bit more even.

Anyway, what you got Boz? Let's here the buzz

Comment

So many questions. Hello?

Comment

Originally posted by Bama Ravens View Post
              He might have died watching the game, which almost happened to me.

also Hanni
              True dat. This ole fart can't take any more games like that. But I found out old white men can jump pretty good. I must have had a 6 ft vertical leap on the winning TD.

Comment

Originally posted by rolltide66 View Post
                guy who has gotten you there and only lost 2 games in 2 years...
                Where did you get this wild stat, never heard this before

Comment

Originally posted by rolltide66 View Post
                  How do you sit a guy who has gotten you there and only lost 2 games in 2 years...
                  The answer to that is easy. He lost two games in two years AND was about to lose his third.
                  Last edited by Big Balls; 01-11-2018, 09:34 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X