NFL Playoffs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL Playoffs

I'm not a big NFL guy, but I'm just not ready to pack it in and give up football for the offseason quite yet. Who do you guys like in this weekend's games?

I think the NFC games will be the two most competitive matchups. I will root for Julio and the Falcons to beat the Eagles, though I think the Eagles' home field advantage may play a factor. If the Falcons' O is clicking, they should win though. I feel that I should be leaning to the Vikings tomorrow, but I have a hard time picking against the Saints and their QB advantage.

I'll be shocked if the Patriots don't win, and at least somewhat surprised if the Steelers don't knock off the Jags as well.

Go Jags
    Go Titans
    Go Falcons
    Go Aints
    ......I only believe 1 of these will actually win

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

Comment

These Southern teams are making me sad.

Comment

Anyone else watch Yeldon expecting a big fumble at some point?

Comment

The Steelers are soiling the sheets.

Comment

Jags doin work!

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Dareus with a sack on Big Ben. Yeldon had a TD earlier.

Comment

Jags and Steelers has turned out to be a pretty good game. The Steelers scored on a mini-miracle 4th down play right before half to get within 14. They pulled to 28-21 and had the ball across midfield, and the Jags got a scoop-6 off a Big Ben fumble. Pittsburgh answered on another 4th down score, but Jacksonville put together a really nice drive to go back up 42-28 with 4:30 left. Yeldon with 77 total yards including a 40 yard reception on the last drive.

Comment

Big Ben playing pretty crafty. A couple runs on that series with the run/pitch for a score. 42-35 with 2;18 left. The Steelers only had two TOs and chose to go for an onside kick (stupid IMO since they also had the two minute warning).

Comment

I'd be pissed if I was a sealers fan. The last drive was pathetic. They were playing with no urgency. I know that they were down by 10,but they had a small chance.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Marcus Williams blew that one for the Aints in epic fashion.

Comment

That was a kick six melt right there folks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                        X