Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did anybody boycott...

The No Fun League this year??

I haven't attended nor watched any of the NFL games since this crap started. They have the right to say/protest whatever they wish; I have the same right and refuse to attend/watch anything NFL related (Only thing I watch on ESPN now are Bama Games), no more SC or any NFL themed shows.
    Being in an NFL town, I am an outcast in many of my normal circles which disappoints me more than them. And no will not watch the Superbowl. This has opened up some great family times on Sundays for sure.

Comment

I didn't boycott, but I found myself changing the channel when politics enters my sports world.

Comment

I didn't boycott per se either. I watched a couple of games, but it just sucks all the dicks compared to college football.

Comment

I watched. I don't care what their political views are.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

I've been boycotting them for about 30 years. Having Bama, I didn't need them; and the advent of free agency stifled what little interest I ever had.

Comment

I boycotted. I agree with everything RT66 said. Screw those spoiled assed retards!

Comment

two years running now.

Comment

I used to be a Falcons season ticket holder but gave them up after the Mike Vick dogfighting debacle. Before that I used to love going to the games and was a huge Falcons fan. The Dome during the Vick years was electric.

Pretty much stopped watching now. However, the last two years have really turned me off. I understand their right to protest and do not really have a big problem with it other than the fact I don't think half of these guys know what in the hell they are kneeling for. At least Kaperncik has a clear definition of what he is protesting, asshole that he is.

My biggest problem with the game is the players themselves. Seems to me a bunch of self serving, entitled, egomaniacs blowing a bunch of hot air. But that is pretty much society now in general. Everyone has an opinion, no matter how ill informed, and is free to spout it off at any time, with no consequence. Unless you are a conservative white dude then you better be careful what you say.

Anyway, it sucks and so does ESPN. It wouldn't shock me if ESPN is out of business in five years.

With all that said if the Falcons were in the NFL Championship game today you can bet your sweet ass I would be kinged up in my Falcons gear screaming Rise Up drunk as hell at the Dome.

You guys have a good day and Roll Tide!!!

Comment

With the exception of last years Stupor Bowl, I have not watched one full play of NFL football in two years. And even the Stupor bowl I was scroll social media more than watching the game.

Comment

Nope, can't see why I would either. I don't watch the NFL like I used to but it's definitely not a boycott. It's more like I just don't find it as interesting as I used to. For whatever reason, college football just grabs a lot of my focus. I mainly just try to keep up with how former Bama players are doing.

Comment

I started watching last night but changed the channel to watch the movie Payback. Another wild night

Comment

Originally posted by Trob
                          Nope, can't see why I would either. I don't watch the NFL like I used to but it's definitely not a boycott. It's more like I just don't find it as interesting as I used to. For whatever reason, college football just grabs a lot of my focus. I mainly just try to keep up with how former Bama players are doing.
                          Ditto

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

Comment

I didn't boycott the league per se. I didn't watch any games this year though until last week, mostly because the wife gets all pissy when I watch football all day Saturday and Sunday. Given the fact that I prefer the college game, I watch it from morning til night on Saturday and elect not to watch any on Sunday.
                            sigpic

Comment

I did. I’m not watching that crap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X