Wimp Sanderson interview on Roundtable - WOW

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wimp Sanderson interview on Roundtable - WOW

This will be 14-minutes of entertainment. Wimp is FIRED UP!

http://www.al.com/alabamabasketball/...radio_cre.html

Wimp has been in a really bad mood the last couple of times Iv heard him on the Roundtable.

Comment

Bama basketball does need some more fans. I think the main problem with fans is that the coliseum is so crappy. It aslo doesnt help that Alabama basketball has been irrelevant for freaking ever.

Comment

Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post
        Wimp has been in a really bad mood the last couple of times Iv heard him on the Roundtable.
        He ended up telling them he loved them at the end, but he was calling them all idiots for the first 3-4 minutes. He told either Ryan or Lance that he needed to call his Daddy and let him explain something to him.

Comment

Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post

He ended up telling them he loved them at the end, but he was calling them all idiots for the first 3-4 minutes. He told either Ryan or Lance that he needed to call his Daddy and let him explain something to him.
          Last week the station was doing their regular "Wimp is sponsored by so and so products and they have a special commemorative bottle on sale". One of the host said something like "I bet Wimp is drinking out of a commemorative bottle right now" and Wimp said something like "No Im not I dont drink those things".

Comment

After listening to that, I think Wimp is equally frustrated by the team but knows he can't call out CAJ or the team so he decided to rant about everything else. All we needed was a shot at the officials to make it better.
            barney_stinson_signature_by_schub3rt.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Barney Stinson View Post
              After listening to that, I think Wimp is equally frustrated by the team but knows he can't call out CAJ or the team so he decided to rant about everything else. All we needed was a shot at the officials to make it better.
              I visualized the sides of his awful plaid jacket swinging around violently as he talked on this show. ***scowl***

"There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
              Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Comment

"There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
                Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Comment

Originally posted by quack quack bang View Post

I visualized the sides of his awful plaid jacket swinging around violently as he talked on this show
                  That jacket is so bad that it works for him. Don'
                  think I could pull that look off.
                  barney_stinson_signature_by_schub3rt.jpg

Comment

You're telling me this guy is cranky? Even with the little smile he's still screaming get off my lawn on the inside.

Comment

Son of a gun went to the NCAA tournament 10 times in 12 years, including the Sweet 16 six times. Plus he won 5 SEC tournaments.

That's a heckuva run for 12 years.

Comment

Wimp is with the team in Gainesville:

Comment

Working...
                        X