Basketball vs. #23 Florida - Saturday 2/3 - ESPN 3PM

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Basketball vs. #23 Florida - Saturday 2/3 - ESPN 3PM

A win on the road at Florida today would be a huge boost for this team, but it's considered unlikely. Florida is about an 8-point favorite.

This is a dangerous stretch of the season. We have another tough game against #18 Tennessee next Saturday, with a road trip to Starkville in between. State has been playing well lately. If we lose all three, I don't think we'd be able to recover to make the tourney.

Forget buckling up, don't even get in the car. Bama basketball has given me the sadness

Comment

We opened up playing about as sloppy as you can.

Comment

Forgot it was on

Comment

It doesn't take watching very long to see that Florida plays a with a lot more maturity and intelligence than Bama does. Part of that is experience, but I'm not sure that part of it isn't coaching too.

Comment

I have no idea how we're only down by six points (33-27) at half. Really not playing good basketball at all.

Comment

It would be nice if ESPN would remove itself from Trae Young's manhood long enough to focus on another game.

Comment

Bama scores the first 8 points of the second half to take their first lead since the first minute of the Missouri game on Wednesday night. It's still an ugly ballgame.

Comment

Florida playing poorly and keeping us in his thing. Up by five (48-43) halfway through the 2nd half.

Comment

Florida is ice cold. We need to extend this lead before they wake up!

54-43 with 7:20 left to play.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0431.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	52.1 KB
ID:	45609

Comment

*slowly buckles back up

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

We started playing better D and moving the ball around on offense, and it has led to a lot of high quality shots for us.

Florida is absolutely frigid, partially due to our D and poor shot selection.

The lead is at 15 with 3 minutes to go.

Comment

This win is going to help our resume quite a bit, and I'm proud to get the win in a tough game on the road, but I'm not entirely sure what to take from the game. It's been ugly, and something has been horribly amiss by Florida. I hope it was our D, but it seemed to be a deeper problem.

Comment

Nice win on the road! I think it had as much to do with them going cold as it did to our effort, but it will look good in a month. Goal still in sight.
                              "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
                              Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Comment

Working...
                              X