No announcement yet.

Basketball vs. #23 Florida - Saturday 2/3 - ESPN 3PM

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want to be excited about the win. I just assume we will lay an egg against Miss St to screw it up.
    barney_stinson_signature_by_schub3rt.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Barney Stinson View Post
      I want to be excited about the win. I just assume we will lay an egg against Miss St to screw it up.
      IF we win that one, we're right back on a good track though, even if we happen to drop one at home to Tennessee on Saturday.

Comment

Mizzou beat UK today....at least we're not alone
        "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
        Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
        Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
        Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

This is a very fickle team. You never know what to expect from game to game. I'm not buckling up anymore. I'm watching the rest of the season from my neighbor's motorcycle, in the parking lot, with my feet propped on the handlebars.

Comment

Trea young with 16 pts and 10 assists with all of ESPN hanging on his nuts.
            "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
            Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
            Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
            Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

Originally posted by 2Stater View Post
              This is a very fickle team. You never know what to expect from game to game. I'm not buckling up anymore. I'm watching the rest of the season from my neighbor's motorcycle, in the parking lot, with my feet propped on the handlebars.
              Didn't I just read that somewhere else..... Fickle is a good word for them.

Comment

Originally posted by McBaman View Post

Didn't I just read that somewhere else..... Fickle is a good word for them.
                There's an echo between forums, lol!

Comment

Well this is disappointing:

Last edited by Hannibal Lecter MD; 02-04-2018, 08:04 AM.

Comment

Most bama basketball thing ever. Trash ranked UF on the road and it essentially means nothing.

Comment

Working...
                    X