Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bama to do live NSD show

From RollTide.com:

TUSCALOOSA, Ala. – RollTide.com will once again be the signing day home for Alabama football in 2018, featuring real-time announcements of official letters of intent and a live signing day show on TideTV, Facebook Live, WVUA and the Watch ESPN App (SECN+).

Following the site's live show, Crimson Tide head coach Nick Saban will hold his signing day press conference at 4 p.m. CT in the Naylor Stone media room, which will also be carried live (free) on RollTide.com.

Alabama's signing day show goes on the air at RollTide.com from 9 a.m.-12 p.m. with Eli Gold, Barrett Jones and Chris Stewart. The live show will include interviews with Coach Saban, Damien Harris, Christian Miller, Director of Athletics Greg Byrne and more.

RollTide.com will also have a signing day roster, biographies and highlight videos of each signee as they become official. If you are following on social media, get up-to-the-minute news on signing day by following @AlabamaFTBL on Twitter and Facebook and AlabamaFBL on Instagram with the hashtag #BamaNSD18 and #NextWave. Fans who want to participate in the show can tweet questions to Jones using the hashtag #BamaNSD18.

Get all the latest information on the team by following @AlabamaFTBL on Twitter and Facebook and AlabamaFBL on Instagram. General athletic news can also be found at UA_Athletics on Twitter and Instagram and AlabamaAthletics on Facebook.

Must be expecting to land some of the big fish.
    barney_stinson_signature_by_schub3rt.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Barney Stinson View Post
      I sure hope so. No way we catch Kirby, but would be nice to finish in the top 5.

Comment

Originally posted by 2Stater View Post

I sure hope so. No way we catch Kirby, but would be nice to finish in the top 5.
        At this point, I'm worried about needs and momentum than rankings. If we don't land any of the big guys left out there, we aren't getting any real bump from the title game. Perhaps we've won so many titles that we can't get any more of a bump, but I would've expected some of the air to come out of Georgia's momentum after the loss and that momentum to be carried over to us.

Comment

At this point, I'm worried about needs and momentum than rankings. If we don't land any of the big guys left out there, we aren't getting any real bump from the title game. Perhaps we've won so many titles that we can't get any more of a bump, but I would've expected some of the air to come out of Georgia's momentum after the loss and that momentum to be carried over to us.
          Nobody has really made any commitments since the early signing period. I mentioned it before, I think the remaining recruits are the attention whores who want the spotlight of declaring on NSD. I'm guessing we'll do ok.

Comment

It's going to be a long 3 hours if not...

Comment

It should boost us, but with anything, there are diminishing returns.

I don't see any reason for it to let air out of Georgia's momentum though. They took us to the absolute limit with a roster not quite as deep as ours. To me it just cemented their status of being at the top with Bama, Clemson, and maybe Ohio St.

Comment

Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post

I don't see any reason for it to let air out of Georgia's momentum though. They took us to the absolute limit with a roster not quite as deep as ours. To me it just cemented their status of being at the top with Bama, Clemson, and maybe Ohio St.
                When I say let the air out of Georgia's momentum, I don't necessarily mean they stop getting any publicity at all, but they are actually looking to land big time prospects that weren't leaning their way before the early signing period. I didn't expect that.

Comment

Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD

Dawgs rode the Vets to get to the title. I'm not ready to say they're elite yet. Let's see what they do this year

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X