No announcement yet.

Basketball @ Miss State - Tues 2/6 - SECN 6PM

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

State comes out of the timeout with their own 4-point burst. Back to even at 49.

Bama is 20-25 from the stripe tonight, and that's the only reason we're in this thing. The two teams are a combined 3-28 from behind the arc, including 0-7 by Sexton and Petty.

Comment

Down 3 with less than 3 to go. Trying NOT to get emotionally invested, dammit.
      "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
      Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
      Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
      Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	We-Suck.png
Views:	1
Size:	232.1 KB
ID:	45851
        barney_stinson_signature_by_schub3rt.jpg

Comment

SEC officiating is shameful. A bunch of egotistical jerks who can't let the kids decide the games themselves.

Comment

Fuck a duck

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Death by 3. We refuse to compete inside the 3 point line down 3 and then down 4 in last 2 possessions. Unbelievable
              Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
              Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
              Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

Why can't we get home cooking like this? Rebounding fouls and no calls on their traveling are huge down the stretch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Why do I continue to buckle up? So fucking stupid.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

I flipped over to the Kentucky-Tennessee game before ours even finished.

Kentucky was down by 3 with 1.3 seconds left and shooting two free throws. The guy made the first and of course intentionally missed the second. One of the Kentucky rebounders was out in the lane a good half second before the ball left the shooters hand and not a single referee blew a whistle. How do they miss the blatant fundamental calls, but blow whistles on imaginary fouls half the time?

Comment

That was some fuckery to end the game.
                      Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Nick Saban 05/29/2018

Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

Cold down the stretch, shit calls away from the ball.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Damn. I was hoping to see some good news. I can't believe we have this talent and are NIT bound. I remain unbuckled

Comment

Working...
                          X