Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

***2018 Winter Olympics***

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by Down4ttown View Post
    I’m watching now that that figure skater about lost her top


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Pics?

    Comment


    • #17
      Far too many of the Winter Olympics events offer built-in advantages for Scandinavia and other cold-climate countries. Yet the US has no corresponding cultural advantage in any medal event within the Summer Olympics. Therefore, I hope you'll join me in demanding that for the 2020 games, all competitors in the small-bore target shooting events must fire from inside a speeding Dodge Charger.

      Comment


      • #18


        Originally posted by Sid Youngleman
        Yet the US has no corresponding cultural advantage
        Most would say we "Pioneered" extreme winter sports, like snowboarding, but lately we don't tend to be as dominate as years past.


        Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

        Comment


        • #19
          Some of the foreigners on the USA team are good at the winter sports.

          Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

          Comment


          • #20
            I guess they are not technically foreigners but they don't have American genes. You fellas know what I mean.

            Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by Sid Youngleman View Post
              Far too many of the Winter Olympics events offer built-in advantages for Scandinavia and other cold-climate countries. Yet the US has no corresponding cultural advantage in any medal event within the Summer Olympics. Therefore, I hope you'll join me in demanding that for the 2020 games, all competitors in the small-bore target shooting events must fire from inside a speeding Dodge Charger.
              LOL. What other American-centric events would you envision?
              "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
              Nick Saban 9/10/2016

              “I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
              Nick Saban 05/29/2018

              “You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
              Nick Saban 06/13/2018

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by quack quack bang View Post

                LOL. What other American-centric events would you envision?
                Beer guzzlin' on your front porch. Contestants are also scored on the furniture they bring to put on the "porch." Go full up couch or go home.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by quack quack bang View Post

                  LOL. What other American-centric events would you envision?
                  For example, there might be the turnstile jump and some IOC-mandated minimum amount of mozzarella and sausage on the discus (anchovies draw instant disqualification). Or, in the case of the women's 20K walking race, a reduction in the official time of those determined by the judges to have "shaken that moneymaker."

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Shootin and snodeo (rodeo in the snow) needs to be an Olympic sport.

                    Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post
                      Shootin and snodeo (rodeo in the snow) needs to be an Olympic sport.

                      Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
                      It will take a few years to train up the horses to ski.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post

                        It will take a few years to train up the horses to ski.
                        Forget it. The cowboys will never trade in their cowboy boots for ski boots.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          I'd watch it.

                          Click image for larger version

Name:	26014E7700000578-0-image-a-40_1424754731381.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	194.0 KB
ID:	46271

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by Chechem View Post
                            I'd watch it.

                            Click image for larger version

Name:	26014E7700000578-0-image-a-40_1424754731381.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	194.0 KB
ID:	46271
                            Where's his cowboy hat?

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by 2Stater View Post

                              Where's his cowboy hat?
                              He traded it for a favor:

                              Click image for larger version

Name:	Photos-of-Cowgirl-16.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	357.2 KB
ID:	46277

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by Chechem View Post

                                He traded it for a favor:

                                Click image for larger version

Name:	Photos-of-Cowgirl-16.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	357.2 KB
ID:	46277
                                Good move!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X