No announcement yet.

***2018 Winter Olympics***

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2,496 Likes, 58 Comments - Anastasia Bryzgalova (@a_nastasia92) on Instagram: “🇷🇺 #mixeddoubles #teamrussia #curling”

Comment

Hot and limber.

Comment

The Full Monty routine probably would have scored better with the audience at home than the Olympic judges.

"There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
        Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
        Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
        Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

was there ever any actual boobage on display?

Comment

Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post
            Boobage would get people interested in the winter Olympics.

Comment

Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post
              None.
              Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
              Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
              Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

Originally posted by quack quack bang View Post

None.
                I can attest to that.

Comment

Shaun White wins the gold.

U-S-A! U-S-A!

Comment

Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD
                    Shaun White wins the gold.

U-S-A! U-S-A!
                    Carrot top was able to pull a gold medal out of the trunk tonight.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Scientology.....smh
                      Talk about a bunch of retards
                      Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

Comment

US girls hockey . Im liking it. Our girl just clocked the ref.
                        Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Nick Saban 05/29/2018

Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

Did anyone hear Bode Miller commentating during the womens GS last night. He basically said some Austrian skier didn't do as well this year because she got married and other priorities limited her practicing and competing. Then the SJW's blast him for blaming her issue on having a family. For gods sake, isn't it true what he said? That when you get married it changes your day to day priorities, not necessarily in a bad way, just different.

Comment

Originally posted by PCRammer View Post
                            Did anyone hear Bode Miller commentating during the womens GS last night. He basically said some Austrian skier didn't do as well this year because she got married and other priorities limited her practicing and competing. Then the SJW's blast him for blaming her issue on having a family. For gods sake, isn't it true what he said? That when you get married it changes your day to day priorities, not necessarily in a bad way, just different.
                            She's developed a tendency to have her skis too far apart.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid Youngleman View Post

She's developed a tendency to have her skis too far apart.
                              Now that she's married, they're probably too close together...

Comment

Originally posted by PCRammer View Post
                                He later apologized, and said it was a poor attempt at humor.

Comment

Working...
                                X