***2018 Winter Olympics***

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chechem View Post

He later apologized, and said it was a poor attempt at humor.

I heard that. Ridiculous.

Comment

There was a lady competitor on TV bitching about the womens events not getting as much airtime as the men's events.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Are the through focusing on the gay competitors and announcers yet?
        "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
        Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
        Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
        Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

I think our winter Olympics competitors are phoning it in.
          Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
          Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
          Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

Norway..... full of win

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

Comment

USA...... full of whine

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

Comment

More titties during figure skating would send ratings thru the roof.
                Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Nick Saban 05/29/2018

Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

Originally posted by quack quack bang View Post
                  More titties during figure skating would send ratings thru the roof.
                  I think my total viewing time thus far remains under 15 minutes.

Comment

Frenchie figure skater has changed costume to a leotard for tonight's event. There goes any reason to watch.
                    Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Nick Saban 05/29/2018

Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

What are winter Olympics?

Comment

North Korean shenanigans
                        While lying on the ice, he extended his arm and grabbed the Japanese speed skater Keita Watanabe’s blade, in what was either a willful attempt to trip the athlete or to force a restart. Watanabe managed to shake off Jong’s grip and kept skating, but the race was halted and restarted as the North Korean
                        Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Nick Saban 05/29/2018

Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

When did Serena Williams start figure skating for France?
                          Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Nick Saban 05/29/2018

Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

Working...
                          X