Basketball vs. #15 Tennessee - Sat 2/10 5PM -- SECN

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Basketball vs. #15 Tennessee - Sat 2/10 5PM -- SECN

Tennessee brings a six game winning streak to Coleman Coliseum tonight, playing particularly well on defense as of late. They haven't given up more than 63 points in a game in more than a month. That may not bode well for our offense that often has a hard time finding an identity and goes on long stretches were ball movement and security suffer greatly.

Tennessee is a 2-point favorite on the books, and has a 64.9% according to ESPN's FPI predictor.

Hall opens up the scoring off a nice pass from John Petty.

Giddens with a foul in the first minute after fouling out in 15 minutes of play last game.

Comment

Bama out to a quick 15-6 lead after about 5 1/2 minutes of play.

Comment

I said sloppy, but both of these teams know how to play D.

Comment

Bama has only scored 4 points in the last 7 min. 19-15 with 7:29 left to play.

Comment

Bama starting to get some off ball movement and good passing. 30-22 with 3:26 to go.

Comment

Nice 37-27 lead at the half. If we can keep up the energy, I believe we will win this one and get our 5th win over a ranked opponent.

Comment

Tennessee not playing with a lot of fire right now. Bama has extended the lead to 52-34 at the 16:34 mark.

Comment

Bama really taking it to the basket well, and finishing or dumping it to the open man.

Comment

My dive bar says Bama up 21.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

It has been a dominant game, running well, taking bUTtchuggers out of their comfort zone and game plan.
                      "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
                      Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
                      Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
                      Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

Bama up by 27 pints with four minutes to go. All over but the cryin' (and bus ride back to Knoxville).

Comment

I haven't watched the game but what tha??

Comment

48 pts in the paint. For a guard heavy team, that's strong
                            Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
                            Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
                            Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

50+ % from the floor, and we can beat anybody
                              Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Nick Saban 05/29/2018

Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

Working...
                              X