Basketball vs. Arkansas - Sat 2/24 - SECN 5PM

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Basketball vs. Arkansas - Sat 2/24 - SECN 5PM

Another game that's a "must win" at home in front of a sellout crowd. Not to mention we desperately need to get the taste of that awful second half at Auburn out of our mouths.

The money has us at 5-point favorites, and ESPN's BPI simulator gives us a 61.8% probability of winning.

And Sexton is a probable, per reports
    "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
    Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
    Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
    Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

At least we know Beth Mowens isn't in Tuscaloosa. (she's currently calling the A&M-Vandy game before ours)

Comment

We're still playing the 2nd half of the Auburn game apparently. Down 7-0 right off the bat.

Comment

Giddens has fumbled it away twice and Key/Sexton messed up a 2ft pass all in the last 90 seconds.

Comment

Please keep me posted. At an F'ing wedding
            "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
            Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
            Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
            Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

Only down 16-12, so far, which is a freaking miracle considering the best descriptor for our play so far is "bumbling."

Comment

Bama up 41-37 with 16:11 left in the 2nd half.

Comment

Getting more balanced scoring than usual. Usually I would say that's good but I'm not sure.
                  barney_stinson_signature_by_schub3rt.jpg

Comment

We have absolutely no sustained focus. I'm not sure at what point you quit saying "they're young" and start calling it a coaching issue.

Hogs up 56-53. Ingram going to the line with 7:44 left.
                    Last edited by Hannibal Lecter MD; 02-24-2018, 05:39 PM.

Comment

Is sustained focus really on the coach? What's the solution to losing focus? Typically it's benching someone. We have neither enough good players not enough that stay focused to have some prolonged benchings.

Comment

Coliseum is quiet.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

This is concerning. A whole lot of ugly play in this game. It doesn't feel like we've improved. Arkansas has not played a very good game, and we're trainling by 8.

Comment

Originally posted by Barney Stinson View Post
                            Is sustained focus really on the coach? What's the solution to losing focus? Typically it's benching someone. We have neither enough good players not enough that stay focused to have some prolonged benchings.
                            They might be more inclined to stay focused and energetic if they knew WTF was going on or if there was a decisive plan of action that they believed in. I don't know...but maybe.

Comment

Definitely limping into the postseason.

Comment

Working...
                              X