Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hawaii has gone Alabama crazy, and everyone is Tua's cousin

http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2...ama_crazy.html

"When Tua won the national championship, it's kind of like the whole island won the national championship," said Adam Amosa-Tagovailoa, an offensive tackle for Navy, and another of Tua's cousins. "Everyone was so proud."

It's almost like everyone in Hawaii, on that one night, was a part of Tua's extended family. Only here's the thing. When everybody in Hawaii awoke the next day, a lot of people literally started claiming to be a part of Tua's family. Tua has over 40 first cousins, but the day after he became the hero of Hawaii he might have had 4,000.

"It got kind of crazy back home," said Diane Tagovailoa, Tua's mother.

So many people started saying they were related to Tua, that the phrase "Tua is my cousin" has become something of a running joke on the island. Some hilarious sketch comedy has popped up on YouTube, and, according to Diane, people have started making "Tua's my cousin" T-shirts.
    I want one!

Ha! Awesome! Mahalo!

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Yeah, and today is National Tua Day! 2/26

Comment

"There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
        Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
        Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
        Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

"There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
          Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
          Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
          Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

Tua is my cousin.

Comment

Working...
            X