JOX cancels The Opening Drive

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JOX cancels The Opening Drive

I hated this show so much. I hate it for Jay Barker, but this show was terrible. This is the morning sports show in the Birmingham area for those outside the area.

https://articles.al.com/sports/index...drive_with.amp

It was terrible. boring as hell.

I hate they are moving the roundtable to the 6-10 spot though.. Its what I listen to at work. The Roundtable is my favorite talk radio show. I just hope they dont add any more hours of Finebaum.

Comment

Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post
      It was terrible. boring as hell.

I just hope they dont add any more hours of Finebaum.
      Amen! I fear more schools will be in danger.

Comment

F Tony Currie and the fat faggot FAU kicker
        "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
        Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Comment

The round table is good. I can't wait until finebaum retires. Horrible show

Comment

I dont dislike all of Finebaum. His interviews are pretty good and I agree with him on a lot of things. He's always seemed to take up for the South and seems intelligent. Its some of the normal callers that make the show unlistenable. He gives them way too much time and I will just change the channel when I hear some of their voices.

Comment

Tone, I sit on the bone, Kurre was definitely not my favorite. Del Greco couldn't help but let his barn out from time to time, and Jay was too nice.

Comment

Our local sports radio 102.9 is pretty shitty too. The host have too much Bama in them.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

I would listen to any show with Cole. Get past him being a former goat humper. He's fantastic at what he does.

Comment

I hope this isn't opening drive 2.0. One barner (landrum right?), a bama rep, and hopefully cole won't be like tony and pretend to be unbiased.

Comment

I will add that cole is great at what he does and I hope he doesn't change

Comment

Originally posted by Stan View Post
                        I will add that cole is great at what he does and I hope he doesn't change
                        I'm really sad that The Ump will lose The Cube Show (Huntsville morning 6-10 show with Cole).

Comment

Cole is a regular guest on the Roundtable. He seems like a cool dude.

Comment

Jox 94.5 doesnt seem to be working at all right now.

Comment

Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post
                              Jox 94.5 doesnt seem to be working at all right now.
                              Perhaps a disgruntled Tony Kurre blew the place up.

Comment

Working...
                              X