No announcement yet.

***Spring Practice News/Discussion***

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bummer that Tua's thumb is broken. Definitely puts a damper on A-Day game.

BUT, maybe this will give Hurts the spring practice he needs to STAY at Bama. We need him tua.

Comment

Thumbs are overrated.

Comment

EAST Carolina grad trans, Minshew, ain't coming to the Capstone.

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

Comment

https://t.co/9Ck7oIQveE

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

Comment

How did he hurt his thumb? Does no one ask these questions? Was he too aggressive standing around with his thumb up his ass or what?

Comment

Originally posted by Stan View Post
              How did he hurt his thumb? Does no one ask these questions? Was he too aggressive standing around with his thumb up his ass or what?
              He was too far under center.

Comment

https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/al...hris-low-espn/

“I talked to some people over there. There was concern initially; I know there was some swelling,” Low said on the air. “The latest information I have is he is going to be out for part of the spring, but they do expect him back before the spring is over. So, we’ll see, I know he was getting checked out today. Sometimes, that can be a fluid situation. I don’t think it’s one of those situations where he could miss, now things can change, the entire spring. We’ll see how it all plays out.”

Comment

Alabama's quarterback competition shouldn't have to be put on hold for too long.

The hand injury Tua Tagovailoa suffered Tuesday is believed to just be a sprain and he should be able to return to practice in at least a limited capacity at some point soon, sources told AL.com.

The sophomore suffered the injury when his hand hit off an offensive lineman while he made a pass during the Crimson Tide's first spring practice on Tuesday.
                  http://www.al.com/alabamafootball/in...f_tua_tag.html

Comment

That is good news. Need them both to have a good A Day crowd.

Comment

From FAU - al.com

..Right tackle Matt Womack joined the list populated by Mack Wilson and Dylan Moses in breaking the fifth metatarsal last week. The returning starter had surgery Wednesday afternoon in Birmingham, his father David Womack told AL.com.

The injury went from nagging to fully broken last week while on spring break in Cancun. The lineman was walking down stairs when it "popped," David Womack told AL.com.

That followed four weeks of hoping that moment wouldn't happen. The injury originally occurred doing box jumps in Tuscaloosa. The 6-foot-7, 327-pound-pound redshirt junior cracked the bone at the time.

Now, after the surgery, Womack should be good to go in six weeks. That just means the 15-date spring practice is officially out for the Hernando, Miss., product.
                      "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
                      Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
                      Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
                      Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

Originally posted by 2Stater View Post
                        That is good news. Need them both to have a good A Day crowd.
                        You ARE planning to be there, right?? Should be fun, especially watching the WRs run freely among our new DBs.

Comment

Originally posted by Chechem View Post

You ARE planning to be there, right?? Should be fun, especially watching the WRs run freely among our new DBs.
                          Devonta may get confused whether he's running routes or covering.

Comment

Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post

Devonta may get confused whether he's running routes or covering.
                            Well, you've heard the expression, "COVER YOURSELF".

Click image for larger version

Name:	Cover+yourself+you+slut+_e4db0a2461d2de265b0aa24a5bcefd2a.gif
Views:	1
Size:	370.2 KB
ID:	48725

Comment

Originally posted by Chechem View Post

Well, you've heard the expression, "COVER YOURSELF".

Click image for larger version

Name:	Cover+yourself+you+slut+_e4db0a2461d2de265b0aa24a5bcefd2a.gif
Views:	1
Size:	370.2 KB
ID:	48725
                              That dude must be gay.

Yes, I plan on attending the A Day game.

Comment

Bwahahahahaha

Intern Butch @InternButchUA

Only a couple hours until the 2nd practice of the spring! The tackling dummies are in place & the water coolers are ice cold! Maybe Nick will let me ride the sled. #RollTide
                                12:24 PM - Mar 22, 2018

Intern Butch @InternButchUA

Great morning! Nick got his Little Debbies right on time & I'm hunkered down watching film of the Citadel for Novembers gameplan. Might make sense to burn all 3 timeouts in the 3rd quarter. We'll see if Nick likes my idea. #RollTide
                                10:51 AM - Mar 22, 2018

"There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
                                Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
                                Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
                                Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

Working...
                                X