***Spring Practice News/Discussion***

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Barney Stinson View Post

Believe it was a typo. Either that or we are experimenting with a two center lineup. That doesn't even work in basketball anymore.
    CNS has become quite the trickster! Having two centers so you'll never know which one snaps the ball, genius!

Comment

Originally posted by BillBrosky View Post

CNS has become quite the trickster! Having two centers so you'll never know which one snaps the ball, genius!
      I think we should just play with 5 centers. Fewer false starts!

Comment

Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post

I think we should just play with 5 centers. Fewer false starts!
        GENIUS! CNS should hire you to consult.

Comment

• Linebacker VanDarius Cowan was back at practice today after missing a couple days due to academics. He was running with the third team of inside linebackers, paired with Ben Davis.
          • Quarterback Tua Tagovailoa was dressed and appeared to be participating in most drills, though there were times he was with athletic trainer Jeff Allen. At one point, Allen appeared to be checking his grip strength on the ball. Allen watched him through all of the drills we saw during the viewing period.
          • I got a look at one grouping in the nickel package today. What appeared to be the first team was Saivion Smith and Trevon Diggs at corner, Shyheim Carter at star, with Deionte Thompson and Xavier McKinney at safety.

https://www.tidesports.com/alabama-f...march-29-2018/

Comment

If I were a younger man I'd walk on for Coach Saban. I once scored 5 TDs in a game for Polk High, but then a redhead got knocked up.

Comment

But your daughter was hot.

Comment

Originally posted by 2Stater View Post
                But your daughter was hot.

Comment

Originally posted by Chechem View Post

Comment

If Tua beats out Hurts now, with his hand in a splint, Hurts will certainly leave.

Comment

Working...
                    X