***March Madness Thread***

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ***March Madness Thread***

The selection show will be on TBS at 5PM in case anyone can't find it.

Rough draw as a nine seed playing Virginia Tech in Pittsburgh. The winner gets the 1-seed Villanova.

Comment

I'd settle for a win over Va Tech. SEC has 8 teams in;Bama, barn, Kentucky, Fl, Arky, Ucheat, Mizzou, and TAMU.

Comment

I think we have a decent shot against VT. Nova will absolutely boatrace us though if we do win.
        barney_stinson_signature_by_schub3rt.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Barney Stinson View Post
          I think we have a decent shot against VT. Nova will absolutely boatrace us though if we do win.
          We are just in a bad location. Pittsburgh is much closer to Blacksburg. We travel well for football. Basketball, not so much. If we get past Va Tech, we play Villanova, located in Philly. Uphill climb for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by 2Stater View Post
            I'd settle for a win over Va Tech. SEC has 8 teams in;Bama, barn, Kentucky, Fl, Arky, Ucheat, Mizzou, and TAMU.
            I'm with "2" on this. For my 2-cents...it was important we got in this year even if we go one & out. A win over VaTech would be gravy and a loss to 'Nova nothing to be ashamed about.

Comment

Donta practiced today (not sure if this was the first day he had).

Coach Avery Johnson said he's still "day to day" less than a week before suffering a concussion Friday against Auburn.

Johnson estimated it was 60/40 he plays Thursday.

"I'm more concerned about the 40 than I am the 60," Johnson said. "And as you can tell in our last game, when you don't have somebody like Donta, that's an all-SEC defensive player, then the guy that he assigned to guard, he'll make seven threes on you, and he'll 20-plus points instead of normal 5 or 7 points."
              http://www.al.com/alabamabasketball/...avery_joh.html

Comment

Here. We. Go.

Comment

Trey Young plays like a bitch
                  "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
                  Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
                  Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
                  Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

Originally posted by quack quack bang View Post
                    Trey Young plays like a bitch
                    He needs to buzz cut that hair too.

Comment

Not watching at work but based on scores, kinda ho hum right now.
                      barney_stinson_signature_by_schub3rt.jpg

Comment

Loyola-Chicago with a 3-pointer at the buzzer!!!

Comment

They put 0.3 seconds back on the clock...Miami can't get off a shot on the Hail Mary pass. 11th seed knocks off 6th.

Comment

Hopefully Brosky will start us an in-game thread, and we can keep this one for general tourney talk.

Comment

Our Dunk Machine is playing!

Comment

Working...
                              X