Most Annoying People in Sports - 64 Person Bracket

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most Annoying People in Sports - 64 Person Bracket

First round contests have already been decided, but you can vote in the round of 32: http://thespun.com/news/64-most-anno...18-round-of-32

I'm predicting a Skip Bayless victory, though it may have been him and Stephen A in the finals had they not been bracketed on the same side.

Comment

Can't stand Jemela Hill. Maybe she and Bayliss will get hit by a bus.

Comment

Bayless should win this going away. I'm predicting a Final Four of Bayless, Smith, Travis, and Hill. Hill v Travis should be a close matchup. Bayless will crush Stephen A. in that semifinal though. Might be the first time he's actually won anything against Stephen A.
        barney_stinson_signature_by_schub3rt.jpg

Comment

Bayless will win but jemele is by far more annoying. She should take her social justice warrior routine and shove it up her ass

Comment

Originally posted by Stan View Post
            Bayless will win but jemele is by far more annoying. She should take her social justice warrior routine and shove it up her ass
            Dilly, Dilly!!!

Comment

Bracket invalid. I can turn every other one of those bastards off.

"There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
              Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
              Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
              Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

Originally posted by Stan View Post
                I'm glad to see that ESPN has started backing off a little.

Who the hell ever thought that piece of shit show they did at 6PM and called Sportscenter was a good idea? Give me the old Sportscenter that showed sports highlights with occasional humorous quips thrown in.

Comment

I demand a recount! Danny Kannel was robbed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I like Steven A

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                    X