Other sports

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Other sports

The WGC match play golf tournament is going on this week. Justin Thomas, better known as JT, just won his match against Patton Kizzire. They just interviewed JT and asked him how important it was to beat the guy who was 2nd in points and the only other multiple winner on tour so far this year. JT responded, "It's more important because he was an Auburn guy." Great big grin on his face.

NICE! The video of the short 1 min interview is here: https://www.pgatour.com/video/2018/0...atch-play.html

Can we have him take down Dufner next?
    Last edited by Hannibal Lecter MD; 03-22-2018, 06:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post
      NICE! The video of the short 1 min interview is here: https://www.pgatour.com/video/2018/0...atch-play.html

Can we have him take down Dufner next?
      Dufner got his ass handed to him both days. He gone!

Oops! Actually, Dufner beat Jason Day today. He still ain't going anywhere.
      Last edited by 2Stater; 03-22-2018, 07:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 2Stater View Post

You can't spend the day golfballing, 2, and accurately keep up with Dufner's failures!

Comment

Originally posted by Chechem View Post

You can't spend the day golfballing, 2, and accurately keep up with Dufner's failures!

Especially when I had enough failures myself on the golf course.

Comment

I don't care for the male Dufner, but the female ex-Dufner on the other hand....just tap it in.

Click image for larger version

Name:	maxresdefault.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	132.4 KB
ID:	48743

Name:	AmandaDufner_1.jpg
Size:	319.5 KB
ID:	48744

barney_stinson_signature_by_schub3rt.jpg

Comment

BBC America has great coverage of Darts

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Barney Stinson View Post

I don't care for the male Dufner, but the female ex-Dufner on the other hand....just tap it in.

Name:	maxresdefault.jpg
Size:	132.4 KB
ID:	48743

Name:	AmandaDufner_1.jpg
Size:	319.5 KB
ID:	48744
                Rumor has it that Tiger was hitt'n that, thus causing the deevorce.

Comment

Rumor has it that Tiger was hitt'n that, thus causing the deevorce.
                  I've heard that but apparently every woman on the planet was sleeping with Tiger at some point, so it's difficult to know what to believe.

Comment

I know a guy that taught her in high school and known her since she was 10 or 12 that claims she was a real nice girl.

Comment

Bama's Women's Basketball team is into the Elite Eight of the WNIT. This is progress. With that being said, Coach Curry applauded what she thought was a good crowd for a pretty day in Tuscaloosa. Attendance was 640. I know women's basketball isn't a draw, but wow if that's a good crowd, I feel bad for the players.

Comment

Originally posted by Barney Stinson View Post

I've heard that but apparently every woman on the planet was sleeping with Tiger at some point, so it's difficult to know what to believe.
                        Dustin Johnson has slept with half of them, as well. I guess he and Tiger are swapping genital fluids.

Comment

FAU - AL.com article

Alabama's top softball pitcher will need some time off after a scary moment Sunday at FAU.

The program announced Tuesday that Alexis Osorio was out after being diagnosed with a concussion. She was struck in the face with a line drive in the first inning after the ball deflected off her glove. The ball struck her near her eye and immediately left the game
                          "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
                          Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Comment

JT is crushing his playing partner at the WGC match play. He is 6 up with 6 to play. He should most certainly win, which means he wins his group and makes it to the weekend. Bubba tied his match, but won his group to advance. Speith is 1 down to Patrick Reed early.

Comment

JT wins 7 and 5.

Comment

Working...
                              X