Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Other sports

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by quack quack bang
    Anybody watching the softball game? The crazy block guy behind the plate with a wrestling championship belt needs his ass kicked
    Do it! This is America.

    Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

    Comment


    • Congrats to the ladies for the 7-0 win. Our 'suck-out-loud' baseball team lost to the goat humpers 5-1.

      Comment


      • Bama softball held off LSU tonight for a 4-3 win, giving them the outright SEC regular season championship. Congrats to the ladies on a job well done. Bama gets the #1 seed in the SEC tournament.

        Comment


        • Woo hoo!
          "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
          Nick Saban 9/10/2016

          “I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
          Nick Saban 05/29/2018

          “You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
          Nick Saban 06/13/2018

          Comment


          • Originally posted by 2Stater
            Bama softball held off LSU tonight for a 4-3 win, giving them the outright SEC regular season championship. Congrats to the ladies on a job well done. Bama gets the #1 seed in the SEC tournament.
            If we can make it to the CWWS, softball may be the only sport this academic year that hasn't been a disappointment.

            Actually, football was a great year just ended on a sour note. Nothing else has been worth watching.

            Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk


            Last edited by Hannibal Lecter MD; 05-05-2019, 04:19 AM.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post
              If we can make it to the CWWS, softball may be the only sport this calendar year that hasn't been a disappointment.

              Actually, football was a great year just ended on a sour note. Nothing else has been worth watching.

              Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk
              Believe it or not, the baseball team rallied to beat the barn in boogtown last night, 7-6. That put us one game ahead of SC and Ky for the last available spot in the SEC tournament, with 7 SEC games to go.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by 2Stater View Post

                Believe it or not, the baseball team rallied to beat the barn in boogtown last night, 7-6. That put us one game ahead of SC and Ky for the last available spot in the SEC tournament, with 7 SEC games to go.
                WOOT
                Love beating the boogs. Rubber match today.

                Comment


                • The ladies swept the corndog-ettes. Crystal Goodman pitched a gem today as Bama takes the final game of the series, 5-1. Bama finished the regular season at 50-6. Damn good stuff for a team that wasn't expected to compete for the SEC.

                  I'm not sure they've ever swept UF and LSU on the road in the same season. We're pretty much guaranteed hosting a regional and super-regional if we advance.

                  Well done, ladies!

                  Comment


                  • Auburn has scored 17 runs today, and it ain't over.

                    Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post
                      Auburn has scored 17 runs today, and it ain't over.

                      Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk
                      Yeah, it pretty much is.

                      Comment


                      • Alabama beat Kentucky tonight in softball 6-3 to reach the tournament finals against UF. The championship game will be tomorrow night at 7 pm CDT.

                        Comment


                        • It got dicey late in the game but pitching came thru in the end.
                          "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
                          Nick Saban 9/10/2016

                          “I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
                          Nick Saban 05/29/2018

                          “You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
                          Nick Saban 06/13/2018

                          Comment


                          • Bama baseball beat Texas A&M today 2-1. Working hard to get that last spot in the SEC tournament. Woot?

                            Comment


                            • Bama lost the softball tourney final to Florida 2-1.

                              Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post
                                Bama lost the softball tourney final to Florida 2-1.

                                Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk
                                Yet, one more game where the outcome was due to poor officiating. In the top of the 6th, the UF batter had 2 strikes on her. Fouts threw a perfect pitch over the outside part of the plate. The ump called it a ball. Nobody could believe it. The batter hit the next pitch down the line for a double that scored their 2 runs. That had to be the same POS ump that called the Kentucky-Bama game a couple of weeks ago. He's friggen' awful!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X