Other sports

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post
    Velcroed down. Just as with the basketball team, we'll need something with a quick release.
    Yeah, I could do velcro.

Comment

Fairly impressive first two days on the road at South Alabama for the baseball team. Took the first two.
      barney_stinson_signature_by_schub3rt.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Barney Stinson View Post
        Fairly impressive first two days on the road at South Alabama for the baseball team. Took the first two.
        8-0 and 4-1. Looks like we might actually have some pitching this year.

Comment

Originally posted by 2Stater

8-0 and 4-1. Looks like we might actually have some pitching this year.
          Well, we’re another year past the old coach ruining our staff, so hopefully that’s true.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by It Takes Eleven View Post

Well, we’re another year past the old coach ruining our staff, so hopefully that’s true.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Yeah, let's hope they've gotten the taste of that bastard out of their mouths.

Comment

BTW, Bama beat USA last night 6-1 for the sweep. The scores in the other 2 games were actually 7-3 and 10-5. The scores I posted earlier obviously came from a traded up website. Buckle up time?

Comment

Originally posted by 2Stater View Post
                BTW, Bama beat USA last night 6-1 for the sweep. The scores in the other 2 games were actually 7-3 and 10-5. The scores I posted earlier obviously came from a traded up website. Buckle up time?
                With the caveat that in two weeks when conference play starts, you hit the eject button.

Comment

Originally posted by 2Stater View Post

Yeah, let's hope they've gotten the taste of that bastard out of their mouths.
                  He was terrible on the field. Based on the stories I've heard off the field, he was 10x worse there. I have no idea why he ever got the job.

Comment

Originally posted by Barney Stinson View Post

With the caveat that in two weeks when conference play starts, you hit the eject button.
                    That will work out well since I've had the ejection seat since the beginning of the basketball season.

Comment

• Even though the basketball team sucks out loud, our baseball team has quietly put together a 15-2 record going into SEC play. The ladies just swept Mizzou in softball to go 25-0.

Comment

• Bama baseball is now 16-2 on the season. They shutout MTSU last night 2-0.

Comment

• How do we feel about a 1-0 loss to ole miss? Is ole miss good?

Comment

• Originally posted by Stan View Post
                            How do we feel about a 1-0 loss to ole miss? Is ole miss good?
                            They are ranked in the top 10 but early season baseball rankings mean very little. Our offense was terrible last night. The ump had a huge strike zone but we never adjusted and just kept taking pitches he had been calling all night.

Finnerty looked pretty good minus the one hanging curve that got parked.

Comment

• Now we took game two, 8-6!

Comment

• Not getting swept the first series is huge. Played them close last night as well. Should give them a little more confidence.

Comment

Working...
                                X