X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scissor accident probably.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

• My theory is that she walked into a BBQ joint, demanded braised ribs, and was misunderstood.

Comment

• Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post
        Scissor accident probably.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
        LOL!

Comment

• Baseball lost to Troy. Smh, long season ahead

Comment

• Originally posted by Stan View Post
            Baseball lost to Troy. Smh, long season ahead
            You're probably right since we're now 2-7 in the SEC, but the mid-week games don't concern me that much. We'll pitch our best on the weekend conference series. For instance, Ole Miss lost to UNA yesterday. If that doesn't convince you, we beat Auburn last Wednesday.

Comment

• I know I was gone but I completely missed where we beat Auburn. 4 losses in a row with 3 more coming vs South Carolina has me concerned.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stan View Post
                I know I was gone but I completely missed where we beat Auburn. 4 losses in a row with 3 more coming vs South Carolina has me concerned.
                South Carolina isnt as good as they have been in the past but itll still be a challenging weekend.
                barney_stinson_signature_by_schub3rt.jpg

Comment

• Bama baseball beating USCe, 9-0 in the bottom of the 7th.

Comment

• Bama wins 9-0. Sam Finnerty pitched a 79 pitch complete game. Very impressive! Second game of the double header starts at 6:00.

Comment

• I like it!

Comment

• Bama leads game two, 3-1 in the bottom of the 7th. Softball stomped USCe in Columbia, 9-1.

Comment

• 4-1 Bama, going to the 8th.

Comment

• Bama completes the double header sweep of USCe, 4-1.

Comment

• Baseball got swept by MSU. They really weren't competitive in the series.

Softball is on TV tonight against top-25 Georgia. We've taken the first two games of the series.

Comment

• So, I'm gone for one weekend and nobody here even mentions the Masters?

Comment

Working...
                                X