TEAM MAC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TEAM MAC

Damien Harris and I are aboard the TEAM MAC bus. Who will join us? HOLLA if you hear me.

"I think he gets lost in the Jalen and Tua hype, guys that have played this year " Alabama running back Damien Harris told AL.com before the Sugar Bowl. "But I don't know if people understand he's going to be a big-time playmaker someday. He has a strong arm. He has a great mind for the game and I think he'll really be successful one day once he gets his opportunity."

"His mind for the game," Harris said. "He understands defenses really well. He sees things on the field before they happen. I think he has a strong arm. Like I said, people don't think about him or talk about him much as a player but I think one day he's going to surprise a lot of people."

Whoa Nellie! We have ourselves a QB controversy in T-Town.
    barney_stinson_signature_by_schub3rt.jpg

Comment

Battle for the backup is heating up!

Comment

Mac is just 2 injuries away from being the starter.

Comment

Originally posted by 2Stater View Post
          Mac is just 2 injuries away from being the starter.
          Currently only 1!
          barney_stinson_signature_by_schub3rt.jpg

Comment

I’m thinking if this were in the middle of the season, Tua with his current injury would play over Mac.

Comment

I hope Mac does well and shines on A-Day. We need him to be a legit backup. If CNS does go with a two QB system, then Mac can get some PT late in games we have put away.

Comment

Originally posted by McBaman View Post
                I hope Mac does well and shines on A-Day. We need him to be a legit backup. If CNS does go with a two QB system, then Mac can get some PT late in games we have put away.
                That's a good point, McB. I think after his DUI last year, he was largely forgotten. Now, he has a chance to show what he can do. Like you, I hope he does well in the spring.

Comment

Working...
                X