The Masters

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Masters

Who you got? Do you think Tiger has any shot?

I think Dustin Johnson is primed to win it this year. I think after falling and missing last year's Masters, that he has extra incentive. My sentimental pick is obviously Justin Thomas, I don't even like DJ, but I think he'll win.

I don't see Tiger winning it, but I think he will finish in the top 10. Anyway, my 2 cents worth.

I hope Johnson wins and that Tiger misses the cut so they'll stop talking about him (he won't, I know). I was watching the Par 3 live yesterday when the guy dislocated his ankle and snapped it right back into place. He looked like an alien from MIB. Nicklaus' grandson's ace was pretty neat, too.

Comment

We have 2 projects going on in Augusta. Rooms are impossible to find this week.

Comment

That was piss poor scheduling Rhino.
        barney_stinson_signature_by_schub3rt.jpg

Comment

I will be rooting for a final pairing of JT and Tiger and happy if either win. DJ should be in contention. I expect Justin Rose and Speith to both have good tournaments.

Comment

Apparently Vijay has decided to run away with it. The older guys usually fade pretty quick though.

Comment

i just watched that video of the guy dislocating his ankle, gross. My mom can do that with her shoulder, pop it out of place, then back

Comment

Tiger birdies!

Par, Par, Birdie start

Comment

Y'all keep us working stiffs updated.

Comment

Sergio went full "Tin Cup" on the last par 5 and made a 13.

Tiger finishes at +1. Probably a little relieved after making two birdies late.

Comment

JT must have gone in the water on 16. I see he made a double bogie there.

Comment

Originally posted by 2Stater View Post
                        JT must have gone in the water on 16. I see he made a double bogie there.
                        He's trying to emulate Garcia.

Comment

Sergio's TinCup moment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLgH8oMKz3E

"There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
                          Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
                          Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
                          Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

Comment

Speith starts out double bogey, bogey. Ouch.

Comment

Working...
                              X