No announcement yet.

The Masters

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Patrick Reed at -9 leads the pack going into tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by 2Stater View Post
      Patrick Reed at -9 leads the pack going into tomorrow.
      And fortunately both Tiger and Phil made the cut. Among those who didn't make it were Dufner (Booger), Kizzire (Boog), Noren, Woosnam, Garcia (last-year's winner), and a bunch of veterans.

Today should be fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Chechem View Post

And fortunately both Tiger and Phil made the cut. Among those who didn't make it were Dufner (Booger), Kizzire (Boog), Noren, Woosnam, Garcia (last-year's winner), and a bunch of veterans.

Today should be fun.
        I watched Noren play in the match play last week. He is an outstanding putter. I really thought he might make some noise this week. A little surprised he didn't make the cut.

Comment

Originally posted by 2Stater View Post

I watched Noren play in the match play last week. He is an outstanding putter. I really thought he might make some noise this week. A little surprised he didn't make the cut.
          Ed Zachary!

Comment

Bubba Watson putts into a bunker. Lol wat

Comment

Originally posted by Stan View Post
              Bubba Watson putts into a bunker. Lol wat
              Well, it was a bigger hole.

Comment

Reed, winning one for all us chubby men out here. I was pulling for him when I felt Thomas wasn't going to make a move.

Comment

I didn't realize Reed was so disliked a couple of years ago.

Comment

Well, he was poor and had to steal from other people's plates.

Comment

Typical Georgian

edit: played at UGA right?

Comment

Originally posted by Stan View Post
                        Typical Georgian

edit: played at UGA right?
                        I thought he was kicked off UGA team for cheating and finished at Augusta St.
                        "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
                        Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
                        Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
                        Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

He stated he was expelled as a result of a couple of alcohol related incidents. Maybe he stole his teammates booze.

Comment

College days

Reed played one year of college golf at the University of Georgia before being dismissed from the team. In Shane Ryan's book, Slaying the Tiger: A Year Inside the Ropes on the New PGA Tour, Ryan brings to light accusations of Reed cheating and stealing from teammates. Reed denied the accusations in a Golf Channel interview, saying he was dismissed for alcohol violations.

2nd article

http://www.golf.com/tour-and-news/pa...g-theft-claims

The issue originally arose after author Shane Ryan published an excerpt from his upcoming book entitled, “Slaying the Tiger: A Year Inside the Ropes on the New PGA Tour.” In the book, Ryan brings to light concerns that Reed cheated in a team qualifying round at Georgia and stole from his teammates. Reed ultimately left Georgia for Augusta State.
                            Patrick Reed, the newest Masters champion, has come a long way. Here's a brief history of his controversial past.
                            "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
                            Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
                            Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
                            Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

Working...
                            X