X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sexton to the NBA

http://www.al.com/alabamabasketball/...n_plans_t.html

Young Bull is headed to the NBA.

Alabama star point guard Collin Sexton plans to enter the NBA draft, sources told AL.com.

The expectation, per sources, is that Sexton will remain in the draft even if he doesn't immediately sign with an agent.

Alabama is holding a press conference on Friday, which is likely when Sexton will announce his decision.

No surprise here, but it would've sure been fun to see the great freshman class grow together.

Comment

That the dude with the nappy head?

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

Comment

"There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
        Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
        Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
        Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

Team could have been special with him next year. Best of luck to him, wouldn't mind seeing him as a Piston as unlikely as that is.

Comment

I imagine that Sexton wishes he had remained buckled. Lebron to the lakers

Comment

Originally posted by Stan
              He’s getting paid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

This cracks me up. Lebron kept saying that if he left Cleveland, he would go to a place that would be good for his kids. If he thinks LA is going to be good for his kids, he's lying to himself.

Comment

Originally posted by 2Stater
                  This cracks me up. Lebron kept saying that if he left Cleveland, he would go to a place that would be good for his kids. If he thinks LA is going to be good for his kids, he's lying to himself.
                  They can become reality show millionaires when they grow up. Just look at the Kardashians. People will watch absolute steaming piles of crap for no other reason than fame and marketing.

Comment

Originally posted by Stan View Post
                    You say that but the East is a flaming pile of crap outside of Boston and Philly. Assuming Cleveland resigns Love, they are probably a playoff team.
                    barney_stinson_signature_by_schub3rt.jpg

Comment

Working...
                    X