Comment

• does Theo reach the hall of fame now?
        "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
        Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Comment

Comment

• So we can delete this thread now?????

Comment

• Heard where Barners rolled their stupid corner last night for the Barn catcher.

Comment

• UAgrad93
                UAgrad93 commented
                Editing a comment
                Knowing those dipshits, probably true! Funny thing is, David Ross transferred out of that shithole!!!!

• Originally posted by quack quack bang View Post
              does Theo reach the hall of fame now?
              Yes. He's a surefire HOFer now.
              barney_stinson_signature_by_schub3rt.jpg

Comment

Comment

• Damn exciting Game 7 last night even with no dog in the fight!! Maddon made some stupid decisions that could have cost him the series. Hendricks cruising along and gives him the hook. Throwing Chapman after running him out there the night before with a 7 run lead and even down to a 5 run lead. The safety squeeze with Baez was a head scratcher as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by UAgrad93 View Post
                    Damn exciting Game 7 last night even with no dog in the fight!! Maddon made some stupid decisions that could have cost him the series. Hendricks cruising along and gives him the hook. Throwing Chapman after running him out there the night before with a 7 run lead and even down to a 5 run lead. The safety squeeze with Baez was a head scratcher as well.
                    Maddon is unconventional, there's no doubt. He pulled the safety squeeze off earlier in the playoffs (or toward the end of the season...I forget which), so of course he goes to the well yet again. Everybody in the baseball world knew what he was going to do, too. I believe his thinking was: if it's a foul ball, the runner is protected as he advances down the line b/c the foul kills the play and you giving up an out at the plate; if it's a live ball in play, then you've got a pretty good shot of scoring the run from 3rd while again giving up the out at 1st. Just didn't work this time.

I would have preferred swinging away with the mindset of anything on the ground to the right side of the infield would guarantee a run scores from 3rd. Even a fly ball to the outfield (provided its deep enough) gets the same result. That's the conventional wisdom.
                    Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Comment

• Even though the Cubs put out my team the series before, it has been a fun ride to watch them throughout the season and the last few games sure haven't disappointed.

Go Cubbies!

Comment

• quack quack bang
                        quack quack bang commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Thanks for watching. The Cubs' family is a welcoming bunch of drunks and misfits.

• Okay, NOW delete the thread!

Comment

• Start at 0:38 of the video at the end of 1991 season - as sure as God made green apples, the Cubs will win a World Series (and it could be sooner than you think). Eternal optimism finally pays off in 2016.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPaACIEnQMg

Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Comment

• Originally posted by quack quack bang View Post
                          Start at 0:38 of the video at the end of 1991 season - as sure as God made green apples, the Cubs will win a World Series (and it could be sooner than you think). Eternal optimism finally pays off in 2016.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPaACIEnQMg

I just watched that a couple days ago. Good times.

Comment

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                            X