• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i thought the Astros were NL

Comment

• Originally posted by Bamaholic View Post
      i thought the Astros were NL
      They used to be. They've been in the AL for 7-8 years now.

Comment

• Originally posted by 2Stater View Post

They used to be. They've been in the AL for 7-8 years now.
        Yep, it was 2013. They did it to even both leagues at 15 and put 5 in every division. At one point the NL central had 6 and AL west had 4. Pretty unfair when the division winner goes to the playoffs.

Comment

• Quack, your Cubs are faring better than I thought they would against the Nats. It's looking promising. I may have to ban you if they put the Dodgers out again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post
            Quack, your Cubs are faring better than I thought they would against the Nats. It's looking promising. I may have to ban you if they put the Dodgers out again.
            It would be over if their relievers stayed true to form last week.

Plus, Bill Murray.. I mean, come on.
            Last edited by quack quack bang; 10-09-2017, 09:34 PM.
            "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
            Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Comment

• Dodgers going to take game one. Not a factor in the game, but when did they pass a rule allowing a player that never touches the plate to count as a score? That’s some Bernie Sanders make everyone feel better bullshit.
              Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Comment

• Originally posted by quack quack bang View Post
                Dodgers going to take game one. Not a factor in the game, but when did they pass a rule allowing a player that never touches the plate to count as a score? That’s some Bernie Sanders make everyone feel better bullshit.
                We had to have that one to have a chance. It's setting up to be an exciting series.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post

We had to have that one to have a chance. It's setting up to be an exciting series.
                  I have a feeling that the dodgers make quick work of the Cubs this time. I didn’t realize they played the game almost straight off the plane and still hung over from the celebration of beating the Nats. Apparently Quintana’s wife traveling with the team to LA had a medical emergency that forced them to land in Arizona. Then the pilots’ NTSB flight time expired so replacement pilots were called in. They didn’t get to LA until 2 pm for a game at 6, having left DC at 4 am after beating Washington
                  Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Comment

• http://www.chron.com/sports/astros/a...d-12281578.php
                    Im freakin ballin over here....
                    Four weeks earlier, 15-year-old Cade Riley - Amanda and Mike Riley's oldest son - died in an all-terrain vehicle accident on a trail near the family's home in Liberty Hill.

Comment

• The better team won tonight, and it has earned the right to represent the national league in the WS. One man tonight outscored the Cubs for the entire series. We suck again.

Good luck Hanni
                      Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Comment

Working...
                      X