• Show
Clear All

Hannibal Lecter MD

so it begins.....

cubs v. Dodgers. Wrigley Field. TSIO.
    "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
    Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Comment

That was a good game last night. I actually pulled for the Dodgers. I hate anything associated with DC. Congrats Hanni, however I'm a Cubs fan from here on out. Not that I like Chicago any better than DC, but I was a big fan of Harry Caray. .

Comment

I gained some respect for Roberts last night. I did think she should have pulled Jansen 2 batters earlier. Great win though.

We're drained going into the Cubs. I sure wish we had a couple more days off, but we did not earn them.

Comment

Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post
          I gained some respect for Roberts last night. I did think she should have pulled Jansen 2 batters earlier. Great win though.

We're drained going into the Cubs. I sure wish we had a couple more days off, but we did not earn them.
          Dodgers might roll in hot. You never know.

Comment

Resorted to watching the stat cast last night from the softball field. So I didn't see the game. Blanton's post game interview was confusing. Did he forget he gave up a grand slam & solo homer instead of closing the game out, or was he asked about mental prep for pitching to Montero?
            Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Comment

Originally posted by quack quack bang View Post
              Resorted to watching the stat cast last night from the softball field. So I didn't see the game. Blanton's post game interview was confusing. Did he forget he gave up a grand slam & solo homer instead of closing the game out, or was he asked about mental prep for pitching to Montero?
              I didn't hear it. I turned it off after the GS. The Dodgers are over matched starting with the front office down.

Comment

Another nail biter...

Comment

Kershaw working the magic, and Cubs into the bullpen already.....
                  Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Comment

Kershaw working the magic, and Cubs into the bullpen already.....

I'd be really surprised (and thrilled) if one run wins this game.

Comment

Baez tried, but The Kershaw is strong tonight.
                      Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Comment

That plate umpire has been giving Kershaw a full ball width off the plate on the left side all night. Now he's giving the same to Jansen....who doesn't need it with that kind of fastball
                        Last edited by quack quack bang; 10-16-2016, 08:38 PM.
                        Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Comment

That plate umpire has been giving Kershaw a full ball width off the plate on the left side all night. Now he's giving the same to Jansen....who doesn't need it with that kind of fastball
                          There have been a few fortunate calls for sure. I thought we got screwed the entire NLDS series. Tonight is one we had to have. I think the Cubs are still big favorites.

Comment

Nice hold by Jansen with the umpire getting a solid assist in the 9th....terrific pitched game by LA.
                            Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Comment

Don't mind me. I'm just here to gloat.
                              barney_stinson_signature_by_schub3rt.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Barney Stinson View Post
                                Don't mind me. I'm just here to gloat.
                                Either team has a long way to go...
                                Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Comment

Working...
                                X