General News about Bama Foozeball

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by It Takes Eleven View Post
    The response to the second comment about the article was outstanding. Someone said he plays early when there’s no pressure, “just wait until he has to make a throw to win a game”. Response was LOL with the NC throw gif.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Lots of salt in those comments. I can think of a few throws that were extremely well covered and thrown perfectly. Kief's and I think it was Irv had one, that NFL QBs struggle to make. Hell, just this season I watched Matt Ryan fail three times in a row, throwing to Julio damn Jones, the exact pass Tua threw to Kief.

Comment

• Glad to see Mack taking responsibility. I don't know if it's the injury that's been hindering him or what but he has performed well below expectations so far.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trob View Post
        Glad to see Mack taking responsibility. I don't know if it's the injury that's been hindering him or what but he has performed well below expectations so far.
        Certainly he's hampered by the foot.
        But his post is an excellent sign that he wants to be a leader out there.

Comment

• Looks like the #FreeDixielandDelight campaign worked at least on a probationary basis. No profanity or it goes away again.

Comment

• What good is dixieland delight if you can't use profanity?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post
              What good is dixieland delight if you can't use profanity?

A sanitized Dixieland Delight is better than all that other crap music being foisted upon us.

Rhino, I'm glad you got a last taste of Appalachicola ahead of the storm.

Comment

• I was thinking that same thing earlier. I hope Apalachicola doesn't lose its charm after the rebuild.

Comment

• What are we supposed to say instead of "fuck Auburn"?

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post
                      What are we supposed to say instead of "fuck Auburn"?

FAU

Comment

• The star quarterback is dealing with an injury as the Tide prepare for Mizzou this weekend.
                        "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
                        Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
                        Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
                        Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

• Yep, Tua has a sprained knee, Cotton a sprained ankle, and Diggs is out...

Mizzou is gonna pay!

Comment

• I almost threw up when I read Tua tweaked his knee.

May have to use he and Jalen in more formations with Jalen pushing his scooter/wheelchair.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post
                              I almost threw up when I read Tua tweaked his knee.

May have to use he and Jalen in more formations with Jalen pushing his scooter/wheelchair.
                              I wanted to beat the crap out of the coach calling those STUPID run plays for him.

Comment

• According to Boz, Ben Davis has asked for his release.

Comment

Working...
                                X