General News about Bama Foozeball

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sid Youngleman View Post

I'm uneasy about his height against D1 linemen. He lists as 5'11", but I doubt it.

He's at least as tall as his brother, who seems to be doing ok.

Comment

• Originally posted by 2Stater View Post

He's at least as tall as his brother, who seems to be doing ok.
      Tua's bending over in the photo. Even Rivals, which ups Taulia to 6', has Tua at 6'1". Taulia's hair and Tua's Keebler elfin stocking cap also make things harder to judge from the picture.

Anyway, you gonna believe me or your lying eyes?

Comment

• Ronnie Harrison was part of a group of Jags player detained in the UK for trying to leave a bar before paying a $64k tab. Idiots.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post
          Ronnie Harrison was part of a group of Jags player detained in the UK for trying to leave a bar before paying a $64k tab. Idiots.
          I would’ve expected that from Tony Brown, but not Ronnie.
          "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
          Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
          Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
          Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

Tua's bending over in the photo. Even Rivals, which ups Taulia to 6', has Tua at 6'1". Taulia's hair and Tua's Keebler elfin stocking cap also make things harder to judge from the picture.

Anyway, you gonna believe me or your lying eyes?
            Good point, Sid. My eyes do lie.

Comment

Ronnie Harrison was part of a group of Jags player detained in the UK for trying to leave a bar before paying a $64k tab. Idiots.
              That's a lot of bottle service.
              barney_stinson_signature_by_schub3rt.jpg

Comment

Sounds like he's lost a step.

Comment

Sounds like he's lost a step.

You missed your calling in life, Sid. Coulda had your own HBO special.

Comment

I'm uneasy about his height against D1 linemen. He lists as 5'11", but I doubt it.
                    Height, accuracy, build all a little concerning to me. Obviously still time to develop... Looking at at least 2 years.

But when I saw Tua in HS I was like, this is the chosen one.... Not quite that same feeling.

On the other hand I didn't get to see much of Tyson. Second half they barely had the rock! He's only a junior though right?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tidestalker View Post

Height, accuracy, build all a little concerning to me. Obviously still time to develop... Looking at at least 2 years.

But when I saw Tua in HS I was like, this is the chosen one.... Not quite that same feeling.

On the other hand I didn't get to see much of Tyson. Second half they barely had the rock! He's only a junior though right?
                      Both seniors, on campus next year..... Unless Paul goes to KY

Comment

• Originally posted by Bamaholic View Post

Both seniors, on campus next year..... Unless Paul goes to KY
                        Oh dang. Well, TBH, unless he's just the real deal I wouldn't mind seeing him at UK... I'm pretty convinced that Jalen is going to RS next year and be the QB in year 5. Crazy as that sounds it makes the most sense for him... And by then you'd think Lia will be ready. Or the QB coming in after him!

Comment

Oh dang. Well, TBH, unless he's just the real deal I wouldn't mind seeing him at UK... I'm pretty convinced that Jalen is going to RS next year and be the QB in year 5. Crazy as that sounds it makes the most sense for him... And by then you'd think Lia will be ready. Or the QB coming in after him!
                          For that to happen, saban would have to allow the better player to sit for personal gain rather than what’s best for the team. I don’t see it

Comment

• Originally posted by Stan View Post

For that to happen, saban would have to allow the better player to sit for personal gain rather than what’s best for the team. I don’t see it
                            Generally I'd agree... But he's changing with the times. Could've NEVER seen a Bama O throw it around the yard like this!

IMO he's retiring after Tua and if Jalen stays he will stay. Enjoy the ride!

Comment

Generally I'd agree... But he's changing with the times. Could've NEVER seen a Bama O throw it around the yard like this!

IMO he's retiring after Tua and if Jalen stays he will stay. Enjoy the ride!
                              Retiring? That’s ban hammer talk. Saban will coach forever

Comment

IMO he's retiring after Tua
                                Shut your damn whore mouth!

Comment

Working...
                                X