No announcement yet.

General News about Bama Foozeball

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn, Stalker...you ruined my day with that talk.

Comment

• Saban's retires when Ms Terry says its time

Comment

• Fellas - Once you go Tua you never go back.

That's like fucking Nicole Sherzinger for 2 years then being forced to fuck Tara Reid... (No offense Jalen)

Gonna be hard to get the ole heart rate up again at his age if ya catch my drift. But Roll Mother Fuckin Tide

Comment

• More
          A tweet from Charlie Potter

Nick Saban was just asked what he will choose during the coin toss at LSU -- kick or receive? Saban: "To be honest with you, I hope we elect to kick ass, is what I hope we do."

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinche Cabron

More
            A tweet from Charlie Potter

Nick Saban was just asked what he will choose during the coin toss at LSU -- kick or receive? Saban: "To be honest with you, I hope we elect to kick ass, is what I hope we do."
            That quote is awesome

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post
              That quote is awesome

I bet Coach O hadn't slept since

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinche Cabron

I bet Coach O hadn't slept since
                He's probably been coming up with a great quote for his next interview. He will say something really inspiring and life changing. We are talking history book material.

Unfortunately, no one will understand him.

Comment

• Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post
                  He's probably been coming up with a great quote for his next interview. He will say something really inspiring and life changing. We are talking history book material.

Unfortunately, no one will understand him.

Now that right there is funny!

Comment

• Except the "Go Tahgahs" ending.

Comment

• I just want to stop the LSU-SEC collusion.

Click image for larger version  Name:	5OE4TBCW5RERRCSWWAFC625NJY.jpg Views:	1 Size:	128.4 KB ID:	61568

Comment

• Y'all are falling for the Clanga trap! It's prime letdown time, and y'all have let down big time.

FINISH!
                        "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
                        Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
                        Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
                        Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

• I think our team is too serious to have a let down this week. They seem focused

Comment

• I miss this guy.

Former NFL player Jesse Williams has given a warning to Eagles offensive lineman and ex-South Sydney Rabbit...
                            "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
                            Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
                            Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
                            Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

• An Alabama fan was fatally beaten in a bar fight at Ponchatoula Pub while celebrating the Crimson Tide's win over LSU. A physical altercation involving 46-year-old Robert Bowers and two individuals, later identified as Azia Crockett and Ryan Anthony, took place inside the pub just after midnight on the morning on Nov. 4.

Bowers died Tuesday from injuries sustained, the Ponchatoula Police department announced.

The Ponchatoula native was beaten by both men until he lost consciousness. Bowers received immediate medical attention from a Ponchatoula Volunteer Fireman until an ambulance arrived on scene. He was transported to North Oaks Medical Center in Hammond and was later moved to University Medical Center, where he remained on life support in critical condition until he died Nov. 6.
                              https://www.si.com/college-football/...pects-arrested

Comment

• "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
                                Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Nick Saban 05/29/2018

Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

Working...
                                X