I miss this guy.

I do too, Quack.

Comment

• Crazy to think who we've had at NG since JW

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post
          When teabagging goes horribly wrong?

Comment

• Pretty good article discussing recruits expected to be at the game this weekend as well as the barn game in a couple weeks.

https://www.rollbamaroll.com/2018/11...mson-tide-2019

Comment

• November 12, 1892 – Most die-hard University of Alabama football fans have heard about the team’s first game, on Nov. 11, 1892. The Cadets (“Crimson Tide” came later) beat an all-star team of Birmingham high school students 56-0. But how about that crazy second game, played the following day? It took place at old Lakeview Park in Birmingham, against a team put together by the Birmingham Athletic Club (BAC). At that time a touchdown earned four points, the extra point was worth two points and a field goal was a whopping five points. Alabama scored first and held its one-touchdown lead until the final minutes. Unfortunately for the Cadets, it all came down to a field goal. The kicker was BAC founder Joseph Ross, an Irish-born rugby lover. His drop-kick went 63 yards for the win – and Alabama’s first loss. If it’s any consolation, a rematch took place the following month. The Cadets won 14-0, on three touchdowns plus an extra point, er, two points.
              "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
              Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
              Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
              Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

Working...
              X