No announcement yet.

General News about Bama Foozeball

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I honestly never saw Butch as anything more than a harmless bad coach. He was a little brazen but never disrespectful and/or a cheater. UT was in a tough spot after Dooley especially going up against the Saban Machine. I'm kinda pulling for him honestly... Probably super humbled now.

Comment

Originally posted by Tidestalker View Post

I honestly never saw Butch as anything more than a harmless bad coach. He was a little brazen but never disrespectful and/or a cheater. UT was in a tough spot after Dooley especially going up against the Saban Machine. I'm kinda pulling for him honestly... Probably super humbled now.
      Maybe Vanderbilt will hire him and he will get his revenge on UT

Comment

Originally posted by Pinche Cabron View Post

Maybe Vanderbilt will hire him and he will get his revenge on UT
        If he stays with us, he'll have a much better chance of getting that revenge.

Comment

Originally posted by Tidestalker View Post

I don't know if he'll ever be able to stand at a podium and see humble. Some people are just schmucks and even though he's employed by Bama now, he's still a schmuck.
          barney_stinson_signature_by_schub3rt.jpg

Comment

https://youtu.be/V_8oJTNRGbg

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

sigpic

Comment

Those aren't Bama tags on those cars or am I mistaken? I would hope that the lessons in humility are at a higher level than reducing a grown-ass man to a squeegy boy. I would think that the "Intern" comment early in the year would have been enough. I look at Butch much like Kiffen, a guy who was in over his head and failed. After a few years at the Saban Rehab Center, he should be able to take a job like FAU/FIU and make a new start. Maybe take a northern MAC school and work his way back into being a relatively good coach?

Comment

When do the freshmen get their numbes? have to wait to the 1st day of "camp"

Comment

When do we put the B. Kennedy transfer to bed? Has he decided which school he is wanting to transfer to? or is he waiting for he outright "Unrestricted free Agent" designation to move on?
                  I wold completely understand if he wanted to go close to home and enroll at the Barn, but couldn't understand why he would ever want to or stomach enrolling at the Barn...

Comment

Trey Sanders' Dad... now ain't that something?...make you go Hmmmmm!

Comment

The boys were out running stadium steps at 6am this morning. Super high-tech athletic center, cold bath tubs, oxygen chambers, nutrition science, etc...but in the end some things are best done old school.

Comment

Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post
                        The boys were out running stadium steps at 6am this morning. Super high-tech athletic center, cold bath tubs, oxygen chambers, nutrition science, etc...but in the end some things are best done old school.
                        Don't forget the new water spraying system

"There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
                        Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
                        Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
                        Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

Keith Mcants..... come on man! Smh

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bamaholic View Post
                            Keith Mcants..... come on man! Smh

Keith has lived a troubled life. He just can't seem to beat the downward spiral.

Comment

What'd he do this time?

Comment

Originally posted by 2Stater View Post
                                What'd he do this time?
                                Cocaine.
                                barney_stinson_signature_by_schub3rt.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X