Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Biff View Post

Comment

• Looks like we are counting on tua being 100% but game planning an entirely different attack with Jalen. I’m sure taking the time for two different attacks is an excellent use of time. What’s your sources say, balls?

“Just had an hour convo with a good insight. My takeaways

-Tua should be close to 100% by the 29th but the staff is fully ready to commit Jalen to the game and run a “soul crushing” run game like Army.

- the defense had an offline meeting, only coach’s in attendance were Scott C and Tosh. Savion, R Davis, and Mac all admitted they have let the team down and will do whatever it takes to be better. They have all heard “Murray is going to torch us” stuff. Q Williams said our def will play perfect and it’s not an option. The meeting ended with a rally of hoops and yells with chants and dances fueled by Scotty C. My opinion, the defense will be firing on all cylinders come 29 Dec.

- team seems very business like, this UGA game did a few things. Showed weakness and pissed them off. My opinion, we may have something brewing here.

- Buggs was still a bit gimp at the UGA game will be 100% soon

- Recievers, Juedy especially was really pissed he dropped passes. Said it’s not like us, that they had pre game gitters and we’re worried about the playoff.

- Only comment I heard from Moses or about him was “I want a shot at Murray”.

All in all I like where our head is. We admit weaknesses and are committed to getting better, all we can ask at this point.”

Comment

• My sources say the same

Comment

• Great

Comment

• Rewatching SECCG right now. Forgot how Cotton shot us in the foot inside the 10. Pissed off all over again
            "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
            Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
            Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
            Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

• Yall should see what Derrick Henry has done to the Jags tonight. Its Legendary.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stan View Post
                Looks like we are counting on tua being 100% but game planning an entirely different attack with Jalen. I’m sure taking the time for two different attacks is an excellent use of time. What’s your sources say, balls?

-Tua should be close to 100% by the 29th but the staff is fully ready to commit Jalen to the game and run a “soul crushing” run game like Army.

- the defense had an offline meeting, only coach’s in attendance were Scott C and Tosh. Savion, R Davis, and Mac all admitted they have let the team down and will do whatever it takes to be better. They have all heard “Murray is going to torch us” stuff. Q Williams said our def will play perfect and it’s not an option. The meeting ended with a rally of hoops and yells with chants and dances fueled by Scotty C. My opinion, the defense will be firing on all cylinders come 29 Dec.

- team seems very business like, this UGA game did a few things. Showed weakness and pissed them off. My opinion, we may have something brewing here.

- Recievers, Juedy especially was really pissed he dropped passes. Said it’s not like us, that they had pre game gitters and we’re worried about the playoff.

All in all I like where our head is. We admit weaknesses and are committed to getting better, all we can ask at this point.”
                Good stuff. Thanks for posting.

Comment

Looks like we are counting on tua being 100% but game planning an entirely different attack with Jalen. I’m sure taking the time for two different attacks is an excellent use of time. What’s your sources say, balls?

Boz???? That you???

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinche Cabron View Post

Boz???? That you???
                    I was quoting boz who had another one hour conversation with someone

Comment

• I’m glad the team is fired up, but after watching the unofficial assistant coach videos, I’m now more concerned with the defense. Holy shit Mack and savion, wth were y’all doing? Also, I somehow missed that Jalen threw a swing pass with tua split wide

Comment

• I saw this discussed on FB, did tua injure both ankles, but the high ankle sprain procedure was on the ankle injured on the first drive? I haven’t seen that mentioned anywhere else.

Comment

I saw this discussed on FB, did tua injure both ankles, but the high ankle sprain procedure was on the ankle injured on the first drive? I haven’t seen that mentioned anywhere else.
                          That's my understanding, don't know about FB, but they taped that ankle after he was injured and he was often seen testing it, and went back into the medical tent a time or two after his initial trip to have it taped. It appears to have been the more severe injury.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stan
                            I saw this discussed on FB, did tua injure both ankles, but the high ankle sprain procedure was on the ankle injured on the first drive? I haven’t seen that mentioned anywhere else.
                            He injured both ankles. One on a sack, the other when he was stepped on

Comment

• Originally posted by Stan
                              I’m glad the team is fired up, but after watching the unofficial assistant coach videos, I’m now more concerned with the defense. Holy shit Mack and savion, wth were y’all doing? Also, I somehow missed that Jalen threw a swing pass with tua split wide
                              I don’t know what you’re talking about here

Comment

I was quoting boz who had another one hour conversation with someone
                                Boz was also asked about an update on Terrell Lewis possibility of playing in the OU game. He said that some were saying he would and some were saying maybe so he was going to go with maybe.

Brilliant info.

How do people not see that anybody can be an insider if they want to pretend to be one?

Comment

Working...
                                X