Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Barney Stinson View Post

Cocaine.
    How much cocaine can a person do in their lifetime?

Comment

Originally posted by 2Stater View Post

How much cocaine can a person do in their lifetime?
      Quite a lot if you're Tony Montana.
      barney_stinson_signature_by_schub3rt.jpg

Comment

Quite a lot if you're Tony Montana.
        But he had a lil frand that helped protect him.

Comment

https://twitter.com/Blake8Barnett/st...02380480434178

Click image for larger version  Name:	CmiHRxDUkAE85HP.jpg Views:	1 Size:	116.5 KB ID:	54503

Comment

https://www.instagram.com/p/BlddF6cA...d=ohjsy26064ic

Comment

From an interview with Kirk Cousins:

What's the hardest you've been hit?

Cousins detailed the crushing blindside blow delivered by Alabama linebacker Courtney Upshaw during Michigan State's trip to the Capitol One Bowl on New Year's Day 2011.

"My back still hurts," he told them.
              barney_stinson_signature_by_schub3rt.jpg

Comment

From an interview with Kirk Cousins:

What's the hardest you've been hit?

Cousins detailed the crushing blindside blow delivered by Alabama linebacker Courtney Upshaw during Michigan State's trip to the Capitol One Bowl on New Year's Day 2011.

"My back still hurts," he told them.
                He should know as well as anyone. I'd consider him an expert
                "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
                Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
                Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
                Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

Comment

no one will care much... but Montana Murphy has transferred to Jax State. (announced on his Twitter yesterday) never played but has that great QB name. (sounds like a hippie married an Irishman) anyway he was the 2016 walk on qb from GMac's HighSchool Southlake Carroll

Comment

http://www.espn.com/college-sports/s...ban-more-scowl

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Chris Petersen announced that 5-star recruit Ale Kaho has been granted his release by the Washington Huskies, and it sounds like there may be another top program already in the mix for the linebacker.
                        Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
                        Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
                        Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

Before ever entering the octagon, Anders spent four years playing for Saban's Crimson Tide.
                          Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Nick Saban 05/29/2018

Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

Michigan-Notre Dame is historically one of the highest-rated early-season games on TV, but not all who tune in are supporters.
                            Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Nick Saban 05/29/2018

Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

So 84% of the people don't hate Bama. That's pretty super. Hey, that's pretty AND super in the same sentence......

Comment

It's nice to be ranked Number 1 once again, but I'll bet the trophy makes the CFP one look like a Michelangelo.

Comment

Working...
                                X