No announcement yet.

General News about Bama Foozeball

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've always hoped that Toledo would merge with Holy Cross and become Holy Toledo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid Youngleman View Post

I've always hoped that Toledo would merge with Holy Cross and become Holy Toledo.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	6b81f877f0f7cfea5882757e076a06c5.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	11.5 KB
ID:	66545
      barney_stinson_signature_by_schub3rt.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid Youngleman View Post

I've always hoped that Toledo would merge with Holy Cross and become Holy Toledo.
        Would be funnier if they merged with Sam Houston Institute of Technology.

Comment

• Word spreading that the field for the natty is soft, soggy, and easily uprooted.

And now I'm spreading it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chechem View Post
            Word spreading that the field for the natty is soft, soggy, and easily uprooted.

And now I'm spreading it.

Well, you ARE good at spreading it, so..........

I just hope it doesn't affect our speed and making cuts on that field. I know Clemson has to go through the same thing, but I think we are a faster team.

Comment

• Be interesting to see who gets post-season surgeries.
              Maybe Tua, maybe Mack, maybe ............

Comment

• Waiting to find out where Jalen will end up.

Comment

• Do you fellas think there's anything to these Tosh to Georgia rumors?

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post
                    Do you fellas think there's anything to these Tosh to Georgia rumors?
                    Could be a result of an ass chewing post title game. Tosh is a great recruiter but I don't know how much I like him as a coordinator. If he did leave, I wonder who our next step would be.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post
                      Do you fellas think there's anything to these Tosh to Georgia rumors?
                      That would suck from a recruiting standpoint, but his confused look on the sideline wouldn't be missed.

Comment

• Freddie Kitchens was the Browns' interim offensive coordinator for the final eight games this season and will be promoted to head coach, according to a source.

Comment

• Fat Freddie to be the top dawg at the dawg pound. Whoudda thunkit?

Comment

• Off season is so suspenseful

Comment

• We are losing Kool, Gattis, and Key... Mortensen who helped coach receivers is gone. We may yet lose another. Does Saban keep Butch? With Gattis gone, Enos becomes sole OC? Why in the heck aren't we kicking Tosh to the curb??? That guy has been a weak link all year

Comment

• May loose Enos to UGA or Miami, latest word

Comment

Working...
                                X